Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

No one overlooked WC, but besides one year, they are simply not as good as most teams Huntingdon usually has as competition for the top spot in the district. Bad news for the other teams in this district, Huntingdon will be stacked for the next few years. If they don't have jet lag, they will get off the bus mad at the world.

That's what everyone said about this years team. Loaded with talent and speed.Maybe one of the slowest teams Huntingdon had in years.

No one overlooked WC, but besides one year, they are simply not as good as most teams Huntingdon usually has as competition for the top spot in the district. Bad news for the other teams in this district, Huntingdon will be stacked for the next few years. If they don't have jet lag, they will get off the bus mad at the world.

I'd say the competition in Region 6 next year will be very similar to District 13 since '09. It will probably produce three teams a year who range from pretty good to excellent, with everything else being a wash.  Its been a long time since Huntingdon shared a district with Camden, much less Milan or Westview.

Edited by 1RT

So here is the mileage and time to the district games.

Collinwood .......................2hours, 5 min. 113 miles

Clarksville Academy ........1hour, 35 min. 87 miles

Bruceton

Houston Co......................1 hour, 16 min. 60 miles

McEwen...........................1 hour. 48 miles

Perry Co...........................1 hour, 20 min. 71miles

Wayne Co........................1 hour, 41 min. 89 miles

There is something really wrong with this. The mustangs do travel well, but is the casual fan going to drive a total of 4 hours after working all week to see a game every other week?

Huntingdon

Wayne Co

Clarksville Acad.

Bruceton

Those are the top four teams in Region 6 next year. The real crime is the travel time for playoffs now. We'll go up against teams like Trousdale and Gordonsville....each are over 3 hr drives.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Huntingdon

Wayne Co

Clarksville Acad.

Bruceton

Those are the top four teams in Region 6 next year. The real crime is the travel time for playoffs now. We'll go up against teams like Trousdale and Gordonsville....each are over 3 hr drives.

I heard that WC's non region teams next year will be Scott's Hill, Riverside and MTP. But that's not in writing yet

That's what everyone said about this years team. Loaded with talent and speed.Maybe one of the slowest teams Huntingdon had in years.

no horse. I have to disagree. What was said about this years team was they were deep in the back field. For the most part they were very young. That won't be a excuse the next few years. You may be the most negative person on coach T

no horse. I have to disagree. What was said about this years team was they were deep in the back field. For the most part they were very young. That won't be a excuse the next few years. You may be the most negative person on coach T

Just call it like I see it. And I saw all 11 games this year and never seen it.

Well I said they had talent early on cause they played hard first few games, I did say they were young too lots of times, BTW Waker thanks for your traveling post this year is going to be ridiculous traveling times might not get off work early enough to go to some of the games and I get off 5:00 usually :(  Keep up listening to Rushell Bush on 100.9 the farm and crew I guess.  I agree about us probably being top of district but Wayne County has had more than one good year they were just down this year cant say anything we were down some as well that is how it goes sometimes.

Well guys good news for us and Milan we will play each other next year according to the jackson sun paper.  Here is the link:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/11/17/hs-football-coaches-work-schedules/19203589/

If someone can find out our other 2 nonregion games, then it would be much appreciated, hoping for Camden and McKenzie but know everyone is in big regions so am trying to be realistic at least we got our most important one and big gate money game.

Once again if anyone finds out post it on the T.