Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

Why would you want to schedule Camden over McKenzie??

I want McKenie as well but we have played Camden more times.  I would like to get revenge on the rebels however if I am correct from what I read, they might have a big district as well which'll make it hard.  Dont know how big Milan and Camdens district is though, figured they might be smaller but that is only speculation.  

One things for sure McKenie would be closer and like I said I'd like to have a shot at them next year however I am scared they might not wanna play us next year cause of their victory over us this year but I hope that is not the case.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

I want McKenie as well but we have played Camden more times.  I would like to get revenge on the rebels however if I am correct from what I read, they might have a big district as well which'll make it hard.  Dont know how big Milan and Camdens district is though, figured they might be smaller but that is only speculation.  

One things for sure McKenie would be closer and like I said I'd like to have a shot at them next year however I am scared they might not wanna play us next year cause of their victory over us this year but I hope that is not the case.

My guess is, if it can get worked out on the schedule, the Rebels and Stangs play next year.  The gate alone will be big.  Of course, I would guess Milan brings the biggest gate for Huntingdon out of Camden, Milan and McKenzie.  You will have 1 date to schedule one of the three is that right?  

It will be ashamed if these two don't get together next year. 

I don't think playing up in 2A would change it that much.  Most of the teams we play now are either 1A or 3A.  TSSAA shifting us east is the big difference here.  I agree the competition would be better in 2A.  We still would not know many of the teams there either.  Besides there are several teams larger than ours playing in 1A.  Region 7 1A has more teams we are used to.  Milan and Camden are in 3A. 

Edited by Maximum

We should be able to schedule 3 nondistrict games next year. I sat for sure Milan and McKenzie. The third game should be either Camden or possibly union city

What SirStang said and we would have 4 weeks we could schedule them 3 games, probably the only good thing about doing bye weeks when you got a limited amound of nondistrict games it gives you one extra week to work with.

I don't think playing up in 2A would change it that much. Most of the teams we play now are either 1A or 3A. TSSAA shifting us east is the big difference here. I agree the competition would be better in 2A. We still would not know many of the teams there either. Besides there are several teams larger than ours playing in 1A. Region 7 1A has more teams we are used to. Milan and Camden are in 3A.

You will be one of the best teams over the next two or three years. Your road to Cookeville will be tougher in 1A than 2A.

I would be more concerned about the level of play in that region more than the

travel time. IMO it would not be advantageous to play what I perceive as a weaker

schedule. The Mustangs have always competed evenly with the bigger schools in

West Tn.

I can't imagine a football season without a Mustangs/Milan game, not to mention

all the lost gate money.