3a region 4 2015

I have wondered the same thing. 2010-2012 they were on here in hoards.......now I rarely see them.

Well 'ole Scoot' finally turned on his computer. Looks like UCM, and the DeKalb boys and York have been carrying the load this summer. I hear that SC will be strong in the skilled positions but the line is the question mark. Skilled positions are quality two deep.   We have three linemen returning and could have a frosh to step in and play. Will get into names later as they appear on the depth chart.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 'ole Scoot' finally turned on his computer. Looks like UCM, and the DeKalb boys and York have been carrying the load this summer. I hear that SC will be strong in the skilled positions but the line is the question mark. Skilled positions are quality two deep. We have three linemen returning and could have a frosh to step in and play. Will get into names later as they appear on the depth chart.

Welcome back....glad to hear from the Smith folk, where is Antwan hiding?

lol hope Smith does well, how do you see game 1 verse Macon turning out?

I ain't Scoot but I heard that they went 7 on 7 with Macon and Smith did not have their starting qb, was out of state at a camp, and SC mopped them up pretty good. Wasn't close. Got to remember though, MC's qb strength is running the ball.  In a real game setting, I am sure it will be much closer.