Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Just got finished studying the very impressive SH football web site. The mafia needs to do a little research to find out if a fancy website will help with recruiting. Personally, it's hard to beat murvil's reduced home rentals (with available xtras like a 3-car garage, pool, lawn service, etc - depending on the players' abilities) and the free garbage service including Christmas day.

The SH team looks very impressive. Those unis look like the Trojans from the left coast and they have a lot of good sized kids. That rb coach looks like he may have played a little ball in his day. :thumb:

Because of the realignment and taking the murvil show on the road to the tri-cities for regular season games, we may be able to open up some more fertile recruiting grounds. It's really not that long of a commute for a top notch player. :popcorneater:

Just got finished studying the very impressive SH football web site. The mafia needs to do a little research to find out if a fancy website will help with recruiting. Personally, it's hard to beat murvil's reduced home rentals (with available xtras like a 3-car garage, pool, lawn service, etc - depending on the players' abilities) and the free garbage service including Christmas day.

The SH team looks very impressive. Those unis look like the Trojans from the left coast and they have a lot of good sized kids. That rb coach looks like he may have played a little ball in his day. :thumb:

Because of the realignment and taking the murvil show on the road to the tri-cities for regular season games, we may be able to open up some more fertile recruiting grounds. It's really not that long of a commute for a top notch player. :popcorneater:

Mr. X the Youngest X turned his lunch money into me today. Boy he he getting tall! He looked me eye to eye. (No short jokes needed) haha

Yes I did haha. And applied it to his account.

This reminds me, I get an email about #3's lunch account about once a month. It says #3 only has $1.85 in #3's lunch account. What is funny is, #3 takes #3's lunch from home. #3 has had that same $1.85 in that account since #3 went to M.I.S. which isn't even named M.I.S. any more. Shouldn't that be worth about $1.86 with interest?