Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

if SH plays their best ball on offense they can play with anyone in the state. I think Maryville can too. I was at the BA - SH game and Malik was the best player I have seen play against BA since Corn Elder. The key to that game was the quick start by SH. The early lead really fired up the players and they believed they could compete.

In my opinion Maryville will be prepared and I think Maryville is a more disciplined team than BA esp in the secondary. Malik burned BAs secondary on many occasions and I just don't see that happening to Maryville.

SH will need to play their A plus game to have a shot at this one.

if SH plays their best ball on offense they can play with anyone in the state. I think Maryville can too. I was at the BA - SH game and Malik was the best player I have seen play against BA since Corn Elder. The key to that game was the quick start by SH. The early lead really fired up the players and they believed they could compete.

In my opinion Maryville will be prepared and I think Maryville is a more disciplined team than BA esp in the secondary. Malik burned BAs secondary on many occasions and I just don't see that happening to Maryville.

SH will need to play their A plus game to have a shot at this one.

What about their defense, they sure have given up a lot of points this year.

I did not know Lennon wrote it. He would have been great singing it.

Yeah me either till a few years ago. Paul wrote We Can Work it Out and Lennon evidently did not like them being released on the same 45. Tripper clearly the better of the two. Love the guitar riff on it.

Fellers and rw87 this iz a vurry scirry gaim fer Mairvul.....Cyunts Hil haz othur vurry good playurs arownd Mr. McGue two......

DT eye coodun't cairy a toon inn a 55 gallun drumm......Tha Bee-att-lees ere awful good......Butt thay ant Hogman good orr az good az Momma's peepull thait took oft wif our worshin' masheen and Littull Chuckie's watur and food bowls..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers and rw87 this iz a vurry scirry gaim fer Mairvul.....Cyunts Hil haz othur vurry good playurs arownd Mr. McGue two......

DT eye coodun't cairy a toon inn a 55 gallun drumm......Tha Bee-att-lees ere awful good......Butt thay ant Hogman good orr az good az Momma's peepull thait took oft wif our worshin' masheen and Littull Chuckie's watur and food bowls..... :popcorneater:

They sound .... PURRRDY !!