Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Good info there rw87. Glad to hear he's NOT buying cigarettes with it yet. And yep, he's growing like a weed. 

Reminds me of going up to Mr and Mrs. T's for lunch-our cafeteria was too small to feed everybody!!! I can remember my crazy brother (Dan) stepping off campus and lighting one up as soon as he could!!! 

Can't wait til the game!!! the warden gave me a good behavior pass, but it's only for 12 hours-it'll be a quick trip to the Black Hole and back to iceland (aka: boone).  See ya'll friday!!!

This reminds me, I get an email about #3's lunch account about once a month. It says #3 only has $1.85 in #3's lunch account. What is funny is, #3 takes #3's lunch from home. #3 has had that same $1.85 in that account since #3 went to M.I.S. which isn't even named M.I.S. any more. Shouldn't that be worth about $1.86 with interest?

#3 balance will carry over from sch to sch but unfortunately no interest accumulated. Tell her to try out the new smoothie machine that they have at 825.

Let me innerjeck hear.....

- sx eye've scent enuff munny two Johnson Citty wif tha Pups two go two skool att Easturn Stait, thait hit woodun't sirprize me if'un thay gott thair own E-Ess-Pee-Inn netwerk upp thair  

- rw87 down't lissun two Momma Obomma and feed "youngust x" whutevur he needs

- sx eye'm glaid ewe corrected yoreself beefour me and APB wreckomended Pall Mall and/or Camulls

- RR hit sownds like #3 iz knott onlee smart and purtee...Butt she's smart, purtee and thriftee..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Reminds me of going up to Mr and Mrs. T's for lunch-our cafeteria was too small to feed everybody!!! I can remember my crazy brother (Dan) stepping off campus and lighting one up as soon as he could!!! 

Can't wait til the game!!! the warden gave me a good behavior pass, but it's only for 12 hours-it'll be a quick trip to the Black Hole and back to iceland (aka: boone).  See ya'll friday!!!

spank baick inn tha day.....Me, Barn, MLREB, Jj amungust othurs, used two slipp oft two tha Dwarf and when'st Coach Wilson's big Buick stayshun waggun wood maik tha circle among tha Dwarf lookin' fer "escapees" eatin' lunch innside, we wood slide down inn tha boofs whur'st he coodun't sea us...... :hungry:

c7484b5e027c81acf4ff97cd75659e52.jpg

Glaidd ewe gott vizzytashun fer tha weekend...."Moove tham chanes" Bruvvurr...!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

spank baick inn tha day.....Me, Barn, MLREB, Jj amungust othurs, used two slipp oft two tha Dwarf and when'st Coach Wilson's big Buick stayshun waggun wood maik tha circle among tha Dwarf lookin' fer "escapees" eatin' lunch innside, we wood slide down inn tha boofs whur'st he coodun't sea us...... :hungry:

c7484b5e027c81acf4ff97cd75659e52.jpg

Glaidd ewe gott vizzytashun fer tha weekend...."Moove tham chanes" Bruvvurr...!!!

Good find on the Dwarf pic. Brings back a lot of great memories.

Maybe a 'Topper fan could fill us in. Is the starting QB at S.H. awarded the #11 to keep it on the field? Did the OBC request it be un-retired? McGue was #4 as a Freshman. Did he switch his Jr. year?

I'm not sure what or whom prompted the switch from No. 4 to No, 11 for McGue, but Science Hill did ask the OBC if they could un-retire No. 11, and he happily obliged.  I  believe he went to No. 11 when he won the starting job.  Not sure if they intend to give it to future starting QB's as you suggest, but that is an interesting idea.

I remember those days spank. Billy Squier tunes are also in my memories from that place. Did they have a jukebox? Lighting them up wasn't as big a deal then - cigs must not have been as strong. Always enjoyed talking to Dan. 

Maybe a 'Topper fan could fill us in. Is the starting QB at S.H. awarded the #11 to keep it on the field? Did the OBC request it be un-retired? McGue was #4 as a Freshman. Did he switch his Jr. year?

To answer the #11 question.  It started in 2012 when Reed Hayes was the first QB to wear the retired jersey.  It has been and will be awarded to the starting QB every year until they change their minds.   This was part of the fund raising campaign to raise money for the new field house in which Coach Spurrier has donated $100,000 and agreed to allow SH to put it on the back of future QBs.

Spank,

I was pretty close with the "T's" back in those days.  Mr. T once told me that when Maryville took away the student's privilege to leave campus at lunch, he figured it cost him around  20 thousand a year in revenue.  That's a whole lot of hot dogs !

To answer the #11 question.  It started in 2012 when Reed Hayes was the first QB to wear the retired jersey.  It has been and will be awarded to the starting QB every year until they change their minds.   This was part of the fund raising campaign to raise money for the new field house in which Coach Spurrier has donated $100,000 and agreed to allow SH to put it on the back of future QBs.

Thait iz a neet storee and good thang fer tha Old Bawl Coach two doo.....Eye thaink he did tha saim thang att Ewe ov Eff....... :popcorneater: