Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

The big question I have is can Coach Lambert's defense give Coach Brewster's offensive line problems? This is where the game is going to be won, IMO. I also seen on twitter that a "player" from Grace was wanting to give Coach Brewster some "beats" to "block out all the haters at Oneida". Evidently, this "player" doesn't know that not only do I, but others still think highly of him. This is a game I wished I could watch but I guess since I'm down south, I will have to be listening to the radio all evening at work..... Good luck Indians!!!!!

OHS--31

Grace--28

It is the day......!  We got it all Sweater Vests, Red Necks, Cadillacs, and monster trucks.  Should be SRO, but then I said that last week and there were some empty seats.  Maybe I was just a week too soon.  Hey folks, we ain't Neyland Stadium....it ain't that hard to fill.  I hear train whistles in the distant.  Watch out folks....were about to hit the gas....!

Kazanity

If this game goes how I want it to, GCA will not get more than 14 points in the game.  Oneida has done an exceptional job of preventing scores all year.  I have to say I clearly did not think we would do as well as we have.  I think most people had us pegged as a 7-3 maybe 8-2 regular season at best.  The boys have exceeded those thoughts and then some.  Certainly when you lose two excellent ball carriers by mid season in this division you might stuggle to replace them, but it appears we had just enough in the barn to overcome those losses.  I think they have a good one that hasn't seen the field yet in the Freshman (#14) and he has certainly looked good in mop up duty this year.  Our boys run down hill and don't wiggle much....they are going to get what is there.  There will be some struggles tonight and they just got to keep to the grindstone.  Grind on... Bros....!

Kazamoto