Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

We still ain't letting you bust through the banner Spike....! :roflol: Although, i think you can as hyped as you are. Go hit your head on a wall or something. Me....I got my padded cells to keep me from injurying myself. Win the day boys......win the day.

Kaza-de-loopa :thumb::thumb:

I done talked with Lambert he said do what you need to do! You may see me layin the wood tonight :) In all seriousness though Oneida is gonna have to be able to run the ball effectively and not get stuck in 3rd and long situations. Hopefully our punter will have a game like last week. I like our chances if Grace has to drive the ball 90 and 95 yards a possession.

I done talked with Lambert he said do what you need to do! You may see me layin the wood tonight :) In all seriousness though Oneida is gonna have to be able to run the ball effectively and not get stuck in 3rd and long situations. Hopefully our punter will have a game like last week. I like our chances if Grace has to drive the ball 90 and 95 yards a possession.

In that case we may have to go all Buford Pusser and take a 4x4 to the trailer while their dressing to rattle the cage some....! ^_^  That the only wood I'm capable of laying at this stage in my career!  Your right about yards....they going to be earned and I would think GCA in the same boat.  Our secondary has been much better after a sluggish start.  Wouldn't surprise me if one of them boys back there snags an oskie if their QB don't put it on the dot.  I said before that the punter has become kinda an unsung weapon this year....he kicks a pretty solid ball off his foot.  If they wanted me to call a play.....I'd load three receivers left and throw a hail mary just to scare the sheesh out of them....! :huh:  Hey.....come to think about it, it would scare the sheesh outta me 2.  Been a fast week and we getting ready to rumble in the reservation jungle....!  Now if I can just untie myself from the Ju Ju Hut, I'll be heading over to the stadium to help get preparations underway.....!  Yee Haw.....sic'em boys.

Kazaflatootey

And we would love to have you MOP....just don't wear orange pants (reminds me too much of Dooley) :huh:  Heard they are heating up the barbeque pit....?  Fixin's for the weary?

Kazahobo

My username on message boards was JohnnysOrangePants(in reference to Majors) about 15 years ago.  Somewhere down the line Johnnys was changed to Mr.  I might need to switch back as I don't want to be tied to Dooley in any way.

Gas it up, Pujo.......throw the boys in the wagon and come on up!  Certainly good to have you in the festivities.  I want these kids to make your trip worth it.  I've said all along that this team has managed to achieve in ways most of us up here have been pleasantly surprised.  I think they got a few more in them.  Gonna find out if we can fill out our britches and take down a Ram (or Raven?)  Be safe, Bro

Kazatweener