Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

34-27

Oh yes last year.....yes you beat us LAST year. By the way one of our best defensive players was injured the day before on TG in an accident and it hurt, no excuses just happened. We played right into your hands and were way too conservative. Only threw 15 times. No need for play action. Also that defensive player was also a FB that would have lit up number 4. Hey maybe just maybe we both win and I will come pee on your territory at the creek bank. Can't wait

Guest Fall101

Oh yes last year.....yes you beat us LAST year. By the way one of our best defensive players was injured the day before on TG in an accident and it hurt, no excuses just happened. We played right into your hands and were way too conservative. Only threw 15 times. No need for play action. Also that defensive player was also a FB that would have lit up number 4. Hey maybe just maybe we both win and I will come pee on your territory at the creek bank. Can't wait

I love how people are assuming Grace wins! Y'all gonna have a long ride back to K-town :)

Edited by Fall101

Heck, I'll bite. I have no clue how much one costs, probably a lot though. One of the parents owns it and let's them use it. Doesn't cost the school a dime. I just can't understand why you guys continue to harp on this.

You fellers really spend away to much on needless things. Christian people should worry about more serious matters. You think I'm joking

Let's see...the Hampton guys are on here trying to help the Oneida guys talk a little smak. Pujo's loading up the van and coming to wreak their havoc on the rams. I'm just wondering.......is the van big enuf to fit all the hamptonites & the Oneiders combined so you can head wherever we end up playing next week?

Yes. Either here or there.

If ifs and buts were candiy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. Lol. Just jazzin ya man. Good luck to both teams

Heck, I'll bite. I have no clue how much one costs, probably a lot though. One of the parents owns it and let's them use it. Doesn't cost the school a dime. I just can't understand why you guys continue to harp on this.

Knox, you've been reading my stuff for some time...Pujo was a messn and I chimed in...pride told us the story on another thread...We really dont care, just flaming the fire