Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I was just about to give you a wakeup call Spike. I agree with you .For oneida to win they have to pound the rock and play solid disaplined D. A big play on special teams is not outta the question either.

Special teams may give Oneida the play they need. We were one defender away on 2 kickoffs against RW. As for Oneida poundin the ball if they can get 3 to 4 yards a carry then they will be fine, but if they get behind the chains early and often then it's gonna be a long night.

I was just about to give you a wakeup call Spike. I agree with you .For oneida to win they have to pound the rock and play solid disaplined D. A big play on special teams is not outta the question either.

Pujo I agree we have to hang our hat on the run. You know enough about football to know however that if we remain 1 denentional and they load the box we will have a lot of difficulty getting that 3-4 yards consistently. Not many teams around in any class can run on GCA if they have 9 or 10 in the box.

Pujo I agree we have to hang our hat on the run. You know enough about football to know however that if we remain 1 denentional and they load the box we will have a lot of difficulty getting that 3-4 yards consistently. Not many teams around in any class can run on GCA if they have 9 or 10 in the box.

Yeah you'll have to try to keep them honest a little, but then again,you may not. We moved the ball on them like a hot knife through butter but were a completely different type team. Mckamey is a quality coach and he knows you're strength, he'll come to try to stop that and would be a nut not to, thats why I say its will against will.

Special teams may give Oneida the play they need. We were one defender away on 2 kickoffs against RW. As for Oneida poundin the ball if they can get 3 to 4 yards a carry then they will be fine, but if they get behind the chains early and often then it's gonna be a long night.

We nearly broke a couple on them last week and Meigs did break one the week before, that just might be one of they're weaknesses.

We nearly broke a couple on them last week and Meigs did break one the week before, that just might be one of they're weaknesses.

Last year they said kick cover was one of their strengths & we housed one. I told them if they kicked it deep we would. That was one of very few highlights we had in that one so I'm hanging on tight to it :lol:

We still have that potential so it could very well happen.

Edited by crow

I have retired to the Ju Ju Hut......be well my friends.....safe journey Rams.....I need to make sure the leaves were correct and the path to enlightment is clear.  I might stop at a smoker with a leg of RAM in it on my way into the arena.  Next 24 hours are gonna be fun, fun, fun........the clouds are lifting, as they should.

Kaazlooooooo 

You boys take Ole Crow-Wannabe out to the woodshed.....I gonna have to settle some affairs in the area.  Been another good week of chatting and yakking....I'm about ready for some football to be played.  Let me know when the Rack of Ram goes on the spit.....wanna watch that thing burn.

Kazzaleem