Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

I may take em by "Dangerous's" daddy's tailgate. He's got some good grub & plenty of it or maybe #40's folks one, I think he was in on the smoked wild hog a few weeks back. Or heck, wherever they wanna eat is good with me. Then again they may have other plans, they know all they gotta do is holler if they need me.

Don't reckon we ever leave with a plan but for my part. I,d love breaking bread with some of you fellers. I'm not that big of an eater, just like meeting new people and good conversation. We do have some great story tellers in the mix.

Guest Fall101

Don't reckon we ever leave with a plan but for my part. I,d love breaking bread with some of you fellers. I'm not that big of an eater, just like meeting new people and good conversation. We do have some great story tellers in the mix.

How many mountain men you got comin down to the Reservation?

Seven,  I've heard of this thing called caviar.....but what the blue blazes is escargot.....?  And another thing.....who ever heard of bringing out FISH EGGS to a Red Neck Establishment....!  Burn a pig.....sear some brats....grab sandwiches and chips....pigs in a blanket....or smoke some Ju Ju but give me something I pronounce before you feed it to me.  Pujo won't touch none of that IMHO.....oh well, tell Cadbury to steam the mussels on the chantilly....!!!  :huh: 

Kaz

Guest Fall101

I'd say at least 15 ,maybe more. Fish eggs and snells are not in my plans. Poisoned is plum outta the question.

Sounds good! All I can think bout is this game! I hope the Injuns show and pop them early!

Guest Fall101

If I thought for one second that the Injuns wouldn't be ready, I'd stay at the house. They'll be ready Spike.

I sure hope so! Don't want you mountain men makin that long drive to see us loose! We gotta get over that hump and beat this bunch!

So, escargot are snails....well then I may have had a few before on a hunting trip I went on.  The guy didn't callem' escargots though.....I think he called them gel poppers?  They were cooked and they reeked something ugly but would have been fine with a bit more seasoning. (preferably some cajun spice)  I ain't forgot about the game yet Spike....and neither has anyone else.  Just settle in bro, we got more than forty eight hours to go.....just let it slide up to you.  Or go to the dang Ju Ju Hut....! :huh:

Kazameyata

Guest Fall101

So, escargot are snails....well then I may have had a few before on a hunting trip I went on.  The guy didn't callem' escargots though.....I think he called them gel poppers?  They were cooked and they reeked something ugly but would have been fine with a bit more seasoning. (preferably some cajun spice)  I ain't forgot about the game yet Spike....and neither has anyone else.  Just settle in bro, we got more than forty eight hours to go.....just let it slide up to you.  Or go to the dang Ju Ju Hut....! :huh:

Kazameyata

I been ready since last Friday night! C'mon Kazam get hyped gonna be wild!

I sure hope so! Don't want you mountain men makin that long drive to see us loose! We gotta get over that hump and beat this bunch!

Just leave it all on the field,score really makes no difference. You are not always gonna be the best team on the field,but you can always give it you're best. Were sure pulling for you but if you come up short, we are not gonna be disapointed , we'll just feel the pain and agony with you.

Guest Fall101

Just leave it all on the field,score really makes no difference. You are not always gonna be the best team on the field,but you can always give it you're best. Were sure pulling for you but if you come up short, we are not gonna be disapointed , we'll just feel the pain and agony with you.

I know Pujo, this team has just come so close together. The devotionals they do on Thursday has been amazin, and I feel that's one reason they have gotten so close! I just hate to see them loose! I know every fan feels this way, but win or loose they will give it 110%