Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Weather forecast changed again. No rain for Oneida until Sunday. Game time clear & 32 at KO to 31 at 10:00.

Just great football weather Crow. Can't wait until Friday Night Lights. I think we've got a fairly good bunch coming. Don't have a sheep farmer in the bunch. I'd say all of um has a little Injun Blood in um.

Guest Fall101

This time of year ,I always sport my Chiefs attire, no way to miss me.

I am a camo kinda guy! Hopefully Oneida gives me a big win Friday night and I can get me a buck Saturday mornin! 

I be a little stacked with activities prior (host guests), during (up in box), and after (heard me and some cowboys are going on a horse ride?)(drive to some remote outpost?).  Trust me KC Bro it is safe to say it is an honor to have you guys up here and I assure you we'll be good hosts!  Love your bunch....like looking at a mirror image of two communtiies.  Just like Rockwood and some others.  I'll wave if I catch a shot of that KC Jacket....might have a minute to bow as I hustle around but your as cool as the underside of the pillow in my book.....!

Kazamori  :D

I may take em by "Dangerous's" daddy's tailgate. He's got some good grub & plenty of it or maybe #40's folks one, I think he was in on the smoked wild hog a few weeks back. Or heck, wherever they wanna eat is good with me. Then again they may have other plans, they know all they gotta do is holler if they need me.

Guest Fall101

I may take em by "Dangerous's" daddy's tailgate. He's got some good grub & plenty of it or maybe #40's folks one, I think he was in on the smoked wild hog a few weeks back. Or heck, wherever they wanna eat is good with me. Then again they may have other plans, they know all they gotta do is holler if they need me.

That was some good hog! Are they havin a big tailgate party again startin around 3:30??

I be a little stacked with activities prior (host guests), during (up in box), and after (heard me and some cowboys are going on a horse ride?)(drive to some remote outpost?).  Trust me KC Bro it is safe to say it is an honor to have you guys up here and I assure you we'll be good hosts!  Love your bunch....like looking at a mirror image of two communtiies.  Just like Rockwood and some others.  I'll wave if I catch a shot of that KC Jacket....might have a minute to bow as I hustle around but your as cool as the underside of the pillow in my book.....!

Kazamori  :D

Understand completely Kaz, Sounds like you'll be a busy feller.

I heard they would be eating escargot and caviar with Pride in the parking lot, after meeting up with the caravan in Knoxville. Any truth to that '91?