Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

I'll leave you Hampton / GCA fellars (and spike) to it. I'll go ahead & sign off this one for a while so y'all can have some privacy. Before I go I'd like to say I'm picking my injuns at home by 4 but I'm a self admitted homer don't ya know. Y'all have fun & feel free to change to title of this topic if ya want. I'll see you pregamers Friday, last one out turn out the lights.

Sorry Crow, Its wrong of me to highjack the thread. I'll just listen.

We did think we were better. Turns out we were right, 54-27 better

Wasn't talkin bout football. We were talkin bout in life in general. Why else wouldn't they use their locker rooms? That was very disrespectful of Grace

Yea, I know you weren't talking about football. That was the point. You were busy making ridiculous accusations about something that you have no clue about. Not using a locker room is talking about life in general? Gimme a break. Maybe someone offered to let them use a trailer and they accepted and it meant nothing more than that. Stop trying to read more into it. Your idiotic comments even ran off crow. Nice going, doofus.

Guest Fall101

Wasn't talkin bout football. We were talkin bout in life in general. Why else wouldn't they use their locker rooms? That was very disrespectful of Grace

Yea, I know you weren't talking about football. That was the point. You were busy making ridiculous accusations about something that you have no clue about. Not using a locker room is talking about life in general? Gimme a break. Maybe someone offered to let them use a trailer and they accepted and it meant nothing more than that. Stop trying to read more into it. Your idiotic comments even ran off crow. Nice going, doofus.

Wow!

I'll leave you Hampton / GCA fellars (and spike) to it. I'll go ahead & sign off this one for a while so y'all can have some privacy. Before I go I'd like to say I'm picking my injuns at home by 4 but I'm a self admitted homer don't ya know. Y'all have fun & feel free to change to title of this topic if ya want. I'll see you pregamers Friday, last one out turn out the lights.

By 4? How do you figure 4 points is a strange one.

Guest Fall101

I was just trying to get you going with the doofus comment. Thought you'd have a better comeback than that. The rest, I meant.

I am done talkin trash. I really dislike Grace and let my emotions get to me! I am gonna let the rest of my talkin be done Friday night! Go Indians

Geeez! Crow leaves because his thread has been hijacked...Pujo's gonna be quiet....Spike is done trash talking and NO SIGN OF PRIDE!

These boards have lost their fire and grit for sure!

A lil prodding, mud slinging and name calling started this site! BTW, Don't be so easily offended, people from Boyd have always had thicker skin than that!...Heck, I'm from the "one-n-done", "overrated", "play cupcakes" school...and I'm STILL anyone's huckleberry

Edited by uknoit2

I'm just playing. Pujo you know better, I started this sucker so this is my house, I don't get ran outta my house that easy. Do I like some of the private / public conversation? Not really but I've been T'ing to long to let a few hot heads or sweater vests (sorry slice) run me off. Just yanking some chains :lol:

Raven I think it's a tie ball game & OHS gets a stop in the red zone & GCA kicks to go up by 3 & we get in for a go ahead, + PAT = 4 point Injun win! Could be wrong, probably am as a matter of fact but if I'm right. . . brilliant!