Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

My son informed me of this and he wouldn't have any reason to make it up. Pretty truthflul ole youngun. It really don't make any difference to me how they talk and act. But to say all these kids go to these small CHRISTIAN schools for the Christian atmospphere is a reach. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you have several kids at Grace for just that purpose, but it don't sound like they are in a much better enviroment than ours. Thats the point I'm making.

Well I still wish he could give me the jerseys. I like to talk to em. I guess the key difference is we dont worry ablut the aclu and that liberal bunch tryin to keep us from praying or having bible class and chapel service. At the end of the day all have sinned and fallen short. These are still teenage kids I was in a few scuffles after plays because I had a short temper as a teen. We arnt perfect any of us.

Well I still wish he could give me the jerseys. I like to talk to em. I guess the key difference is we dont worry ablut the aclu and that liberal bunch tryin to keep us from praying or having bible class and chapel service. At the end of the day all have sinned and fallen short. These are still teenage kids I was in a few scuffles after plays because I had a short temper as a teen. We arnt perfect any of us.

None of us are perfect but there is a difference in slipping up and willful sin :)

I got the #s but i'm not gonna put it on here. I'm sure plenty of ours do the same junk but we go as the Hampton Bulldogs. We are not representing the Christian name. Actions are not excused because of age, you either act in a good manner or you're a brat. Mine don't even attend Church but I sure teach good Christian morals. I'll hush about this and let you fellers back to a football game.

Being diplomatic don't change anything, Oneida is no different than any of the 1 and 2a schools in the East. They don't like Grace to say the LEAST.One of the Meigs people put a post on here about the conduct and language of the Grace kids during their game. Some of the Grace posters took exception and disputed it. I'm afraid the Meigs guy got it correct. My Kid said some of our players are guilty of this type stuff,but Grace was twice as bad.Even taking the Lords name in vain. They also played really dirty in the piles,tried to injur our kids all night. They need to remove the C out of the name, it tarnishes what Christians are supposed to stand for. Iknow this is goona make people mad,but you know me, I REALLY don't care. I tell it like it is and the truth will stand when the world falls.Bet the board heats up now.

One thing and i am going to stay out of this one,i have ranted about this one for yrs.Bottom line immature kids make immature remarks whether at a Christian school or not.Kids are mirrors thay reflect what the see and hear act according that is a fact,pride and i have went at it over and over about the same issue!Whether you have their numbers or names it will make no difference although i will say it is 85% better than it was 3 to 4 yrs ago.Go Indians. Edited by orngnblk

One thing and i am going to stay out of this one,i have ranted about this one for yrs.Bottom line immature kids make immature remarks whether at a Christian school or not.Kids are mirrors thay reflect what the see and hear act according that is a fact,pride and i have went at it over and over about the same issue!Whether you have their numbers or names it will make no difference although i will say it is 85% better than it was 3 to 4 yrs ago.Go Indians.

I'd say Grace was a true Christian school before they got so caught up in building sports programs. Its hard to have you're cake and eat it to.

Same way I used to look at the knuckles of linemen to see if they were gonna run or pass block! It's a keen eye for sure but I was actually thinking of something different. Crow?

No not the wing at all. It's subtle, I doubt the tipster(s) even realize he(they) are doing it. I accidentally stumbled on it because of a camera angle of a particular play in a certain game. Then started looking for it. It's there every time.

Watch the wing, he gives it away

Noticed it right off in round 1, first time I seen em live this year

That's true of any wint-T play. The wing-T has positions every play that will lead you to the ball. Trusting your keys without letting the misdirection lead you out of position is the hard part for HS players.

No not the wing at all. It's subtle, I doubt the tipster(s) even realize he(they) are doing it. I accidentally stumbled on it because of a camera angle of a particular play in a certain game. Then started looking for it. It's there every time.

crow i am curious what it is,since the boy dont play i dont watch Hudl anymore.I love to look for the unobvious but obvious.Maybe you can clue me in some time;)