Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I'm not from Grace. I just understand football. Oneida has a pretty good defense, but if they win this week they will see an offense 3 times better than any they have seen this season.

I understand football as well and that's why I stick by the ole sayin.... Defense wins Championships!

What makes ya'll so confident? I know GCA is good, but this D wasn't ranked 3rd in the whole state in all divisions for nothin!

If we have to spread it out and go 5 wide we can if we wanna go power we can. Can you stop both? Maybe you can but no way we score only twice. We are hitting on all cylinders!

If we have to spread it out and go 5 wide we can if we wanna go power we can. Can you stop both? Maybe you can but no way we score only twice. We are hitting on all cylinders!

Raven, I've watched several games, if you can go 5 wide and sustain drives you've not done it consistently thus far. If y'all are trying to make a living 5 wide I like our chances. Edited by crow

Will there be dragons? Oneida is giving up less than 8 ppg. I'm saying they will give up three times that within the next two weeks. Any takers?

Actually averaging 6 ppg thus far. I've said already if we keep GCA to 14 it's a major achievement. They're going to score. But I don't think they're gonna go off but they will score.

Edited by crow

Guest Fall101

Raven, I've watched several games, if you can go 5 wide and sustain drives you've not done it consistently thus far. If y'all are trying to make a living 5 wide I like our chances.

I knew you would come and have my back Crow!  :thumb: