Enrollment Numbers are Out....

For years I've meant to ask you why you don't just go by 8-ball?  :huh:

Go Chiefs........anybody with E. Berry in line-up is money in my bank.  Bulldogs, we'll see who up to plate on the 21st.....if it us, well you understand.

Kazzy

From Len Dawson to Eric Berry, been a Chief forever. I'm starting to believe in this team,

Speaking of Cheddar......you could not fathom a OHS-SHS gate. This is no political action by the way.....too many cousins, wives, aunts, uncles, sons, and brothers to account for in that one.  I leave the beast as she lies.....! 

Ka$$$$$$$ah Ka$$$$$

You know better, there are people in place that would NEVER allow Oneida to accept a contract with Scott. I'm not talking about coach or school level, gotta climb another rung or two to get where I'm talking.

Ju Ju.....La Passa....as I said, I leave the Beast to lie.  My point was the kind of gate it would attract.....not insinuate it should happen.  There is too many imtimate scenerios that just make the game illogical.  I not the least bit interested in climbing to peer into whatever ladder your talking about.....!  Sheesh, I'm afraid of heights anyways... :huh:

Kalla Koop

Ju Ju.....La Passa....as I said, I leave the Beast to lie.  My point was the kind of gate it would attract.....not insinuate it should happen.  There is too many imtimate scenerios that just make the game illogical.  I not the least bit interested in climbing to peer into whatever ladder your talking about.....!  Sheesh, I'm afraid of heights anyways... :huh:

Kalla Koop

Maybe it will happen one day! I would make that drive up the hill to see it I have no idea why you guys stoped playing but it's ashame the kids don't get the experience.

Theres magic in the air when Rockwood playes Harriman and Kingston standing room only and it doesent matter what the records are the kids play like their hair is on fire the kin vs kin thing brings out the best in them.