Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

Oneida will give up their most points of the season in this one. Grace will score more than twice on them.

You may be correct, but have you seen this D play? They protect their house!

You may be correct, but have you seen this D play? They protect their house!

I wasn't disrespecting. Saying a team scores more than twice isn't being disrespectful. I'm sure they are tough, but I will say this now. The winner of this game will surrender at minimum 28 next week vs Marion or Trousdale. Edited by TheAmbassador

Guest Fall101

I wasn't disrespecting. Saying a team scores more than twice isn't being disrespectful. I'm sure they are tough, but I will say this now. The winner of this game will surrender at minimum 28 next week vs Marion or Trousdale.

I wasn't meanin you were disrespectful. I was just askin if you have saw Oneida D play? I know GCA has a good offense and may score more than twice. Can't wait to see if Oneida can keep the streak goin of no more than 2 TDS scored on them!

Guest Fall101

I also am very confident we score more than twice.

You may do that, but I promise you that you haven't faced a more hard nosed D than Oneida. They take pride in keepin other teams out of their endzone. I would say that D will kick it up a notch Friday.