Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

BTW, according to the NOAA weather app the forecast has changed again for game day here. Calling for snow starting around 11:00 pm Thursday night changing to rain mid morning Friday and ending around 4:00 pm. 35 at KO warming to 37 at 10:00. Predicting weather here is like herding cats.

I think a muddy sloppy game benefits DA INJUNSSSSSSS

Guest Fall101

No actually I was very hard and critical of this team and I actually knew they would lose a few in the regular season. They are peaking at the perfect time of year!

So are the Injuns!

No actually I was very hard and critical of this team and I actually knew they would lose a few in the regular season. They are peaking at the perfect time of year!

If a team is gonna come together & break out now is the time for sure. Some talk of playing possum, I kinda doubt that. I think their wood may have been a little wet, just took a while to get that fire going. Only thing about that is often times a team like that may relapse. GCA may not but if they're gonna I hope it's this week :lol: