Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Wouldn't hurt to tell the fellers,they may or may not see it.Leave no stone unturned.

:lol: That's the reason I said if I saw it I'm betting they will as well :lol:

That text has already been sent. I'll fill you in on it Friday before KO so y'all can look for it.

Edited by crow

Guest Fall101

I think I should stay in the Hut.....! Dang rain got steep there for a while. I have no vision yet of how this one will play out. Oneida has been down right ornery about letting people in their end zone this year.....seems everybody gets one highlight play against us which often makes us stiffen our ranks. We plug holes better than cow dung....! Pass Defense looked sketchy early this year and they have really stepped up as we went along. We seem to jump out with every 50/50 ball that flies. I think the relentlessness of our defense has been good all season....and I think some of the scores in blow outs came against the back-ups. Are we good enough to shut down GCA? Yes, as long as we don't lose a starter to injury. We rotate a few in but it is important that we spell a few kids to remain effective. Do not think this will be a high scoring affair based on everything leading up to it. More Ju Ju needed.

Kazassur

Kazam, I am glad I ain't the only one who thinks this Oneida D can shut down GCA! I know it will be a mountain to climb but were gonna climb it all the way to the top!

Kazam, I am glad I ain't the only one who thinks this Oneida D can shut down GCA! I know it will be a mountain to climb but were gonna climb it all the way to the top!

GCA will score. They will likely score more than once. They're a stout team, we have the potential to keep it a fairly low scoring affair but we cannot take plays off, miss assignments, or not follow our keys or they will take advantage.

The only "tell" I'm showing is the smoke rising outta my hut.  For those of you that aren't knowledgable about my Ju Ju......it works in much the same way as those chinese sticks they set on poles.  You don't actually smoke the stuff (only an idiot would try that)(and I qualify) you kinda let it swirl around you to clear your head.  I swear by the stuff, and it smells good too.  Can't buy it, gotta know where it is in the gorge to get some.  Keeps me settled down til the fun starts.....!

Kaz

Raven, there are a couple of our boys that ain't going to take kindly to that post.  If you guys got someone that can put #40 or #78 on their back, I haven't seen him on the film.  Both of them stood toe to toe with Stewart (Coalfield).....and in all honesty, you don't have one of those.  What is he 6'3 315?  You got some beef, just not that kind of beef.  Here we go....!

Kazanity

I not that brave.....I would not think their will be any pancakes laid in this one.  Both teams seem to be stout in the right places.  That being said there will be bodies flying around Friday, too.  I can't get it out of my head how Rockwood got by your bunch and I say that with no disrespect to them.  Apparently, their quickness caused some problems for your bunch.  I still think this game will be a nailbiter....and that ain't good if you've seen my nails...! :rolleyes:  Gotta go to a happy place.

Kazamaneer

I'll be honest and tell you why Rockwood won. We were flat and uninterested. Idk why but we thought we were just gonna show up and win. That was the wake up call we needed.

Be honest and give Rockwood credit, they just whipped you.  Something about playing on a natural surface on a cold night that can change a thing or two.  If you do not have your head on right from the beginning you just might lose it.

Now, I am not here to bicker or argue, or even make comments against these fine young men on both teams.  They are young men and most very young at that, most not even 18 yet.  We sit back and take pot shots at each other and that's ok, but remember we are not the ones playing the game.  A little PCC goes along way here, maybe it should flow to some other ares.

The game: Oh My Goodness, Lambert's boys are ready, come prepared to be hit, and win or lose, I guarantee GCA will know that they were in a dogfight.  Do not come to the mountains thinking you have it in the bag.  There will not be any pancaking of the OHS D-Line, nor the Linebackers.  And the DB's well they going to stick those boys too.  

Nobody scores more than two touchdowns on the reservation!