Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

Can't wait to see bam bam vs cam cam aka #2 beast vs beast!

Gonna be fun! I ain't gonna trash talk this early in the week it's only Sunday, but Crow knows what ole Bam Bam has done to middle linebackers before :) Edited by Fall101

I didn't say he would have to carry the load. We have a running back by committee. They are all good backs and hit the while hard. As for BAM BAM look at Coalfield and Greenback game. The longer the games goes on the harder he runs! When the 4th quarter rolls around he is an absolute beast! When the other team starts to wear down he starts to run harder and harder. I can't wait to see how this game unfolds.

Exactly my point GB and Coalfield have NO depth this bunch does.They will hold up for 4 quarters against them big boys up front.We just dont have the front line to slow them big ones down before they hit the Backers GCA does and it will be hard night in OHS if they cant throw the ball just a little.You know we have played both teams OHS is a tough ground it out and play D type team.GCA poses more problems than you all have seen all yr,this is the best team you have played.

Guest Fall101

Exactly my point GB and Coalfield have NO depth this bunch does.They will hold up for 4 quarters against them big boys up front.We just dont have the front line to slow them big ones down before they hit the Backers GCA does and it will be hard night in OHS if they cant throw the ball just a little.You know we have played both teams OHS is a tough ground it out and play D type team.GCA poses more problems than you all have seen all yr,this is the best team you have played.

We will see what Friday night holds! You can measure depth. Two things you CAN'T measure is heart and toughness! This Oneida team has both!

We will see what Friday night holds! You can measure depth. Two things you CAN'T measure is heart and toughness! This Oneida team has both!

Spike if anyone knows the heart and toughness of Oneida football teams i do,i have ton of respect for that bunch.I have played and watched two of my sons play against them.This GCA bunch is as advertised.I would love for the Indians to pull out a win and advance but do not underestimate the Rams.Good luck to all!

Guest Fall101

Spike if anyone knows the heart and toughness of Oneida football teams i do,i have ton of respect for that bunch.I have played and watched two of my sons play against them.This GCA bunch is as advertised.I would love for the Indians to pull out a win and advance but do not underestimate the Rams.Good luck to all!

We know how good they are and are not over estimating them. They are a great team! I give credit where credit is due and they deserve all the credit and hype they are gettin. Gonna be a wild night Friday!

Oh crow wait a second our backup did play at the end of Hampton watch out for that one in the future! He is the third of a set of brothers an he's gonna be a special gun slinger! He's manning like in his game prep and leadership as a freshman! I played with his oldest brother.

Nope not the backup. The kid I'm talking about wore 9 at home & I think 19 was at Hampton. I did think about the home vs away jerseys. Physically looked like the same one but then again I figured you private school fellars may have been cloning skill positions & just gave him a different VIN :roflol:

You need to come up early Friday. Still got a few hog spots to give away ya know.

Edited by crow

Cough, cough,cough.......lotta Ju Ju Smoke in here.  Celebrated a good start to our play-off journey.  Next up.....our Big Bros from the University of Grace Christian.  I expected this game eventually.  I ready......so are my boys.  Bam Bam/Cam Cam.....just part of it.  Time to go to Ronnie's Red Neck Store and lace up the boots.  Smash, Cleatless, Crow, Champ, and Spike.....lets roll....!

Kaz

Cough, cough,cough.......lotta Ju Ju Smoke in here. Celebrated a good start to our play-off journey. Next up.....our Big Bros from the University of Grace Christian. I expected this game eventually. I ready......so are my boys. Bam Bam/Cam Cam.....just part of it. Time to go to Ronnie's Red Neck Store and lace up the boots. Smash, Cleatless, Crow, Champ, and Spike.....lets roll....!

Kaz

Gimme a second to get the dogs loaded. I'll pick ya up on the way.

Nope not the backup. The kid I'm talking about wore 9 at home & I think 19 was at Hampton. I did think about the home vs away jerseys. Physically looked like the same one but then again I figured you private school fellars may have been cloning skill positions & just gave him a different VIN :roflol:

You need to come up early Friday. Still got a few hog spots to give away ya know.

Yeah you're right same Qb though I can promise you that. Dunno why he switched numbers. I'll try and head up early im putting the motor back in my yoda this week so hopefully I'll be able to drive solo!