Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

So I'm guessing we will get te Oneida football they har always run. Hardboard power ball with a few wing t plays. Do yall throw at all?

We pass occasionally & a lot of wing-T but we run a lot of formations. I'm hoping we toss it around a lil more as that seems to be the weakest (notice I didn't say weak) point of your defense to me. I'm not saying your secondary is not a good one but top to bottom your strength, like ours seems to be stopping the run. I'll be honest, I don't see either offense really being able to throw a lot mostly because of the offense more so than the opposing defense.

Guys please keep this one GCA & OHS. There's a Meigs / GCA thread already so "take it outside".

Your having the same prob we are in ours,im just hangin it up for a day or two and just do some reading.I know its upsetting to have your season over or even the ones advancing having vendettas against each other,but this takes the "fun" out of it for me.Fri cant get here fast enough!!

Guest Fall101

I will beg to differ on that comment,GCA has some nice linebackers with size,Dline is good size and they tackle well.If 19 has to carry the load in this game it wont be good for Oneida have to be a little more versatile.I feel bad giving GCA some credit but they were probably the best team we played all yr as a total.Like i said earlier prove me wrong.

I didn't say he would have to carry the load. We have a running back by committee. They are all good backs and hit the while hard. As for BAM BAM look at Coalfield and Greenback game. The longer the games goes on the harder he runs! When the 4th quarter rolls around he is an absolute beast! When the other team starts to wear down he starts to run harder and harder. I can't wait to see how this game unfolds.

We pass occasionally & a lot of wing-T but we run a lot of formations. I'm hoping we toss it around a lil more as that seems to be the weakest (notice I didn't say weak) point of your defense to me. I'm not saying your secondary is not a good one but top to bottom your strength, like ours seems to be stopping the run. I'll be honest, I don't see either offense really being able to throw a lot mostly because of the offense more so than the opposing defense.

You're absolutely right! I have been on the secondary all season! #5 is a lockdown player but the rest of the secondary tends to peak in the backfield. We dare teams throw at 5 though.

Guest Fall101

You're absolutely right! I have been on the secondary all season! #5 is a lockdown player but the rest of the secondary tends to peak in the backfield. We dare teams throw at 5 though.

Hmmmm. I would say Oneida might give it a try! We like a good dare :)

I didn't say he would have to carry the load. We have a running back by committee. They are all good backs and hit the while hard. As for BAM BAM look at Coalfield and Greenback game. The longer the games goes on the harder he runs! When the 4th quarter rolls around he is an absolute beast! When the other team starts to wear down he starts to run harder and harder. I can't wait to see how this game unfolds.

Can't wait to see bam bam vs cam cam aka #2 beast vs beast!