Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

Raven, I know this sounds crazy but if you like BBQ there's a guy with a ole ratty looking food truck that sets up on side of the road. It's really good if you like a sweet thin sauce, I like a more vinegar based sauce and I still like it. Joint looks a little sketchy but it's good stuff. Also got a couple of local mom-n-pops places that are really good. If you stay on Hwy 63 to Hwy 27 there's Fireside Restaurant near that intersection, on up Hwy 27 a little joint called RaeZach's that's always jumping even though it's out by itself for the most part, further North still there's Phillips' Drive-In, that joints been here since the early 50's so their doing something right and it's really close to the school still further North and still very close to the school is Preston's Steak House, throw in a couple of Chinese and a couple of Mexican joints and that's about all the local stuff we have. Of course there's the big chain fast foods but where's the fun in that. The local joints are just home cooking style, of course the steak house is self explanatory and Phillips' is the old school drive in food with burgers, pizza, corn dogs (dipped not boxed) you name it. If you need further guidance just holler at ole coach Brew, I'm sure he wouldn't steer ya wrong. Then of course there's always the tailgaters around the stadium, they may give ya a snack to.

BBQ man is the way to go! Phillips hits the spot too!

I like drive ins! We will kick around these ideas and pick one friday. I doubt anyone other than you would give me a lick of food if I paid em for it ;). Don't wanma fraternize with the enemy!

Now this is not drive in like Sonic style. This is the kind you park in front & walk up to a window to order & go back to your car. Then when it's ready they wave your ticket at ya & you go get it. They do also have a walk in dining room if you prefer. As far as folks up here feeding you, I guarantee all ya gotta do is show up. As for me, get here early enough & I'll buy! You seem like good people to me raven :thumb:

Now this is not drive in like Sonic style. This is the kind you park in front & walk up to a window to order & go back to your car. Then when it's ready they wave your ticket at ya & you go get it. They do also have a walk in dining room if you prefer. As far as folks up here feeding you, I guarantee all ya gotta do is show up. As for me, get here early enough & I'll buy! You seem like good people to me raven :thumb:

My kinda drive in! In riding up with the family so ill give you a shout when I get there. Thanks! Edited by Raven52

Raven, I know this sounds crazy but if you like BBQ there's a guy with a ole ratty looking food truck that sets up on side of the road. It's really good if you like a sweet thin sauce, I like a more vinegar based sauce and I still like it. Joint looks a little sketchy but it's good stuff. Also got a couple of local mom-n-pops places that are really good. If you stay on Hwy 63 to Hwy 27 there's Fireside Restaurant near that intersection, on up Hwy 27 a little joint called RaeZach's that's always jumping even though it's out by itself for the most part, further North still there's Phillips' Drive-In, that joints been here since the early 50's so their doing something right and it's really close to the school still further North and still very close to the school is Preston's Steak House, throw in a couple of Chinese and a couple of Mexican joints and that's about all the local stuff we have. Of course there's the big chain fast foods but where's the fun in that. The local joints are just home cooking style, of course the steak house is self explanatory and Phillips' is the old school drive in food with burgers, pizza, corn dogs (dipped not boxed) you name it. If you need further guidance just holler at ole coach Brew, I'm sure he wouldn't steer ya wrong. Then of course there's always the tailgaters around the stadium, they may give ya a snack to.

Nachos de Frank!!....anyone?