Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

I know you're not supposed to do the score comparison thing but it's interesting this case. Oneida beat Hampton by one and both Oneida and GCA lost to Rockwood, then Oneida beats Rockwood and GCA pounded Hampton. Round and round and round we go where we stop no one knows.

Edited by Raven52

We do.

I was trying to help.

My Bucs are out so I'm helping you talk trash.

Lol

I don't see there being much trash talk this week. We know what we have and we know what Oneida has. This should be a great game to watch and should draw a huge gate. I believe people will get their money's worth. Edited by gcapride

I know you're not supposed to do the score comparison thing but it's interesting this case. Oneida beat Hampton by one and both Oneida and GCA lost to Rockwood, then Oneida beats Rockwood and GCA pounded Hampton. Round and round and round we go where we stop no one knows.

We beat Hampton by 1…touchdown. That one was 14-8 raven. But I get your merry go round comparison. Heck just look at the 6 quad teams in the regular season against each other & like opponents. A man would prolly have just as much accuracy picking this part of the bracket by flipping a coin.

I agree on both fronts.

The lead up will be boring

The game should make up for it.

I expect someone will pull a third degree redneck at some point this week. Good chance me, pride, spike & wired will be involved in some combination. But come Friday meet me at the concession stand and drinks are on me :lol: