Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

HAHA! Well I can tell ya those Oneida boys will smack ya right in the mouth. I don't know if you have heard of ole BAM BAM, but by Friday night around 2nd quarter i say those GCA boys will be goin after his legs!

I will beg to differ on that comment,GCA has some nice linebackers with size,Dline is good size and they tackle well.If 19 has to carry the load in this game it wont be good for Oneida have to be a little more versatile.I feel bad giving GCA some credit but they were probably the best team we played all yr as a total.Like i said earlier prove me wrong.

This is the most physical GCA team I can rememer since the 2011 team! I can't wat for Friday! What's the forecast?

Highs about 45-50 lows low to mid 30's. Looks like a good shot at being dry but still a lil far out to hone in on yet. Should be about as perfect as you could want if that holds.

Correction. Changed since yesterday. High 38, 34 @ KO & 30 at 10:00. Light snow Thursday night clearing about 5:00 AM & partly cloudy for game no precipitation. But like I said changing daily right now. Being this close to the edge of the plateau on one side & a big river gorge on the other it can change hourly here.

Edited by crow

Correction. Changed since yesterday. High 38, 34 @ KO & 30 at 10:00. Light snow Thursday night clearing about 5:00 AM & partly cloudy for game no precipitation. But like I said changing daily right now. Being this close to the edge of the plateau on one side & a big river gorge on the other it can change hourly here.

Cant predict the plateau!Seen some weird weather from one side to the next.Just have to wait and see,can change everyday and probably will.LOL!

OnB, I saw your question on the other thread about our strength of schedule...I'm interested in seeing what next season's schedule will look like...Finding teams willing to travel here, is difficult

I know thats your Huckleberry up there.Nobody wants to travel 2 or 3 hours for OOC games.You have to agree as with CHS hard to tell how good you really are with only 1 playoff quality team on the schedule.Cloudland and HHS lose maybe 1 game a yr and get put out in 1 game.I would like to see both your schedules tougher to get more playoff games.It would be nice to see some of the older teams battling at Thanksgiving.IMO.

OnB, I saw your question on the other thread about our strength of schedule...I'm interested in seeing what next season's schedule will look like...Finding teams willing to travel here, is difficult

I'm alot more worried about our TEAM willingness to prepare from now until the start of next season. Training not only make you bigger,stronger and faster,it makes you mentally tough. Training is HARD and if you do enough of it ,it makes you hard. Its just like life, if you work and earn things,you'll do what it takes to see that you keep those things. We had seniors crying the other night and I'm not sure what they were crying about, they got what they earned, in life you can't expect more than you earn.I already know who the workers on next years team will be and we'll underachieve again because of a lack of team committment. People think Grace and the likes recruit and load up with talent, but thats really not the case at all. What they really get is a working class of kids from top to bottom. It's really the parents that make the difference. The only way we could ever achieve this type of work ethic is if we had the strength training in classes at school. But even at that we'd still get behind because of all the time we are outta school. We,ve got just what it takes to be pretty good,a few hard working kids,a litlle talent and good Coaching. But in the end ,we are what we are and I hate it with a passion, but I'll still try to instill in my kids the qualities it takes to be a good student, player and adult. He and a few others can try to make up for the slack kids and these same kids can pay taxes to keep the underachievers up when they go into life.

I'm alot more worried about our TEAM willingness to prepare from now until the start of next season. Training not only make you bigger,stronger and faster,it makes you mentally tough. Training is HARD and if you do enough of it ,it makes you hard. Its just like life, if you work and earn things,you'll do what it takes to see that you keep those things. We had seniors crying the other night and I'm not sure what they were crying about, they got what they earned, in life you can't expect more than you earn.I already know who the workers on next years team will be and we'll underachieve again because of a lack of team committment. People think Grace and the likes recruit and load up with talent, but thats really not the case at all. What they really get is a working class of kids from top to bottom. It's really the parents that make the difference. The only way we could ever achieve this type of work ethic is if we had the strength training in classes at school. But even at that we'd still get behind because of all the time we are outta school. We,ve got just what it takes to be pretty good,a few hard working kids,a litlle talent and good Coaching. But in the end ,we are what we are and I hate it with a passion, but I'll still try to instill in my kids the qualities it takes to be a good student, player and adult. He and a few others can try to make up for the slack kids and these same kids can pay taxes to keep the underachievers up when they go into life.

Well totally agree,we woukd never compete at the size we are without a great off season program and tbe kids all of tbem work hard.It pays off.