Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Yep...beating the same dead horse...I know the volunteer time, effort and cash put into making training more accessible here...Hasn't changed the attitude enough tho...Yea, they'll hit it hard for a lil, then take off A LOT...Don't really know much about motivating those without drive...I always motivate mine with a kick in the BUTT.

This is the thing I was trying to get pride to see last night...

Next season starts tomorrow for #9. Rules prohibit working with the coaches but thats not a problem. Hopefully we can get a bunch involved between now and the coming season. I'm sure it will be stressed in 3 weeks. Next years team could be a MONSTER with the right work ethic, My glass is 2/3s empty.

Guest Fall101

You don't know me very well spike,talk to Kaz, Crow or Lambert for that matter, If they would let me 'Id be in the huddle. LOL

Hopefully you drive all the way to the Reservation, we can show you what you wanna see!

Next season starts tomorrow for #9. Rules prohibit working with the coaches but thats not a problem. Hopefully we can get a bunch involved between now and the coming season. I'm sure it will be stressed in 3 weeks. Next years team could be a MONSTER with the right work ethic, My glass is 2/3s empty.

#9 not playing BB?

Mine ain't doing a thing till he's rehabbed 100%

Guest Fall101

I know who Pujo & the boys will be hollerin' for. At least 9 weeks a season them fellars are almost as much Injun as Bulldog :thumb:

Good! Hopefully the stands will be a little more crowded this week!