Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

They didn't teach us that one in Hard knocks University.

Yeah, I skipped the college route right after high school & enrolled in HKU myself. After a while of factory work, welder, and wastewater plant operator I figured I best figure something out & started this paramedic gig. Almost 16 years later I'm really wishing I'd went a different route. I keep getting older & my back won't let me forget it either :lol: Y'all need ya some rabbit beagles. Summer time running dogs gives a fellar time to read a lot of different things.

Yeah, I skipped the college route right after high school & enrolled in HKU myself. After a while of factory work, welder, and wastewater plant operator I figured I best figure something out & started this paramedic gig. Almost 16 years later I'm really wishing I'd went a different route. I keep getting older & my back won't let me forget it either :lol: Y'all need ya some rabbit beagles. Summer time running dogs gives a fellar time to read a lot of different things.

Took every hard road I could find, Thats the very reason I'm so dedicated to my kids. Theres alot to learn about being an Idiot. Lessons are tough but worth it if you can keep others from repeating the junk.

Took every hard road I could find, Thats the very reason I'm so dedicated to my kids. Theres alot to learn about being an Idiot. Lessons are tough but worth it if you can keep others from repeating the junk.

Thats exactly why i crawl my hindend out of bed at 1am in the morn,got to see the boys do everthing they did.Made every pract would trade it for all the money in the world.Gods been awful good to me!

Thats exactly why i crawl my hindend out of bed at 1am in the morn,got to see the boys do everthing they did.Made every pract would trade it for all the money in the world.Gods been awful good to me!

Were on the same page orngnblk, blessed way beyond my deserving and don't even understand why. Its actually quite amazing.

Back to the game & boys I just saw something pretty interesting. I noticed a "tell" on 2 of gca's bread & butter plays. I didn't see it at Meigs or Hampton the 1st go round but I saw something the second time. In those 2 games & 1 more I "acquired" it has been 100%. Even holds true to which of the 2 it is. And they run them both regular :D:thumb:

I'm in no way affiliated with the team anymore, just a ticket buying fan like most here but if I saw it I'm betting the staff will also.

I think I should stay in the Hut.....!  Dang rain got steep there for a while.  I have no vision yet of how this one will play out.  Oneida has been down right ornery about letting people in their end zone this year.....seems everybody gets one highlight play against us which often makes us stiffen our ranks.  We plug holes better than cow dung....!  Pass Defense looked sketchy early this year and they have really stepped up as we went along.  We seem to jump out with every 50/50 ball that flies.  I think the relentlessness of our defense has been good all season....and I think some of the scores in blow outs came against the back-ups.  Are we good enough to shut down GCA?  Yes, as long as we don't lose a starter to injury.  We rotate a few in but it is important that we spell a few kids to remain effective.  Do not think this will be a high scoring affair based on everything leading up to it.  More Ju Ju needed.

Kazassur

Back to the game & boys I just saw something pretty interesting. I noticed a "tell" on 2 of gca's bread & butter plays. I didn't see it at Meigs or Hampton the 1st go round but I saw something the second time. In those 2 games & 1 more I "acquired" it has been 100%. Even holds true to which of the 2 it is. And they run them both regular :D:thumb:

I'm in no way affiliated with the team anymore, just a ticket buying fan like most here but if I saw it I'm betting the staff will also.

Wouldn't hurt to tell the fellers,they may or may not see it.Leave no stone unturned.