Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

People in roan mountain are even talking about this game. I haven't got to see the rams since they rose to prominence. I have to work but i talked to 91 a few minutes ago and he's coming with a few landers and bulldogs. From what I've heard, gca is full of hard working and committed kids but I still have to pull for the injuns. Heck, they just look too much like my vols :)

People in roan mountain are even talking about this game. I haven't got to see the rams since they rose to prominence. I have to work but i talked to 91 a few minutes ago and he's coming with a few landers and bulldogs. From what I've heard, gca is full of hard working and committed kids but I still have to pull for the injuns. Heck, they just look too much like my vols :)

I like that we are shaking up the mountain chat! Bring on the lights! The stage is set! The fighters are ready and the people are hungry for war!

Guest Fall101

I like that we are shaking up the mountain chat! Bring on the lights! The stage is set! The fighters are ready and the people are hungry for war!

The Reservation will be electric! Tailgatin everywhere! Maybe even a wild hog bein roasted again :)

Oh, now, now, now, the only now, and above all now, and there is no other now but thou now and now

True that we know not all for whom the bell shall toll but Friday, dear Raven, the bell shall toll for thee :roflol:

Ole Ernie may have been a bit of a drunkard but he is a pretty good read.

What?!?! I was singing along to Metallica...

Who's this Ernie feller? lol

He's not the Poet we mountain boys are accustomed to referencing. (Right Pujo?) However recognizable, I still prefer Metallica ;)

I never said I prefered Hemingway to Metallica. Trust me I had a lot more fun with a cooler full of suds and the black album than I ever did reading Hemingway. I'm just not as young as days gone by, gotta have a few days of relaxation between fun, takes me that long to get over it now days :D

I never said I prefered Hemingway to Metallica. Trust me I had a lot more fun with a cooler full of suds and the black album than I ever did reading Hemingway. I'm just not as young as days gone by, gotta have a few days of relaxation between fun, takes me that long to get over it now days :D

True that! Haha! But I'm still humming that tune. I just thought it was funny that my first thought was Metallica even though it was unmistakably a poem.