Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Being diplomatic don't change anything, Oneida is no different than any of the 1 and 2a schools in the East. They don't like Grace to say the LEAST.

One of the Meigs people put a post on here about the conduct and language of the Grace kids during their game. Some of the Grace posters took exception and disputed it. I'm afraid the Meigs guy got it correct. My Kid said some of our players are guilty of this type stuff,but Grace was twice as bad.Even taking the Lords name in vain. They also played really dirty in the piles,tried to injur our kids all night. They need to remove the C out of the name, it tarnishes what Christians are supposed to stand for. Iknow this is goona make people mad,but you know me, I REALLY don't care. I tell it like it is and the truth will stand when the world falls.Bet the board heats up now.

:popcorneater:

If this doesn't bring pride out, then he's laying dead somewhere!

Ah, I heard the same thing about the basketball team last year in sub-state.....Deputies removed their students from the end of the floor we were warming up on...Heard the things that were said was quiet interesting (dont ask for names & numbers, my source is solid)....Seen a-many hauled out at Hampton-Cloudland contests over the years too LOL

With that said....They are kids and I've heard the same just about everywhere I've ever been...You have good and bad everywhere...I know much class in Hampton and I have met much class from GCA...I have also heard & seen disgusting examples of human life from both....Everywhere for that point.

I got to talk to pride again Friday night, shook hands with the A/D and met many adult Rams in the press box....many fine young men on the field came up to talk....Each were 1st class....And Im sure some needed their teeth driven out the back of their heads.

By the way, in all my years of playing ball after high school, church leagues were, BY FAR, the worst for language and behavior

Oh yea, back to the game

Edited by uknoit2

Well it's been the same all year but I'm not sure if you can rely on it. Who knows might be a little gamesmenship and we throw you a curveball!

raven I have saw all but 4 of your games and thus far it has been 100%. This is not gamesmanship or playing possum. This is a tell for 2 different plays, even specific to which one. Keep looking grasshopper, if you find it I will tell you.

I'm sure the staff will evaluate it and determine it's worth.

Edited by crow

raven I have saw all but 4 of your games and thus far it has been 100%. This is not gamesmanship or playing possum. This is a tell for 2 different plays, even specific to which one. Keep looking grasshopper, if you find it I will tell you.

Oh I mean this week. The coaches read this board and I guarantee they found it! So if you rely on it this week it might bite you!

Oh I mean this week. The coaches read this board and I guarantee they found it! So if you rely on it this week it might bite you!

Worst it can do to me is make me spill my popcorn. As for the coaches if they see it they'll fix it instead of bait it id say. But it's been there since week 0. Edited by crow

Cmon now attacking kids character with just hearsay is way below board. I can't say if it does or doesn't happen, but I know my brother and I know the majority of these kids personally. I have watched them grow up and coached about half of them. I shouldn't even have to tell yall that just because a kid goes to a Christian school doesn't mean he is one. Like I said to the meigs poster provide numbers and I'll go personally talk to them about representing the program and school I love and helped build. Now I was enjoying this board let's check back into football.

Ain't no hearsay to it Raven. Its a fact.

:popcorneater:

If this doesn't bring pride out, then he's laying dead somewhere!

Ah, I heard the same thing about the basketball team last year in sub-state.....Deputies removed their students from the end of the floor we were warming up on...Heard the things that were said was quiet interesting (dont ask for names & numbers, my source is solid)....Seen a-many hauled out at Hampton-Cloudland contests over the years too LOL

With that said....They are kids and I've heard the same just about everywhere I've ever been...You have good and bad everywhere...I know much class in Hampton and I have met much class from GCA...I have also heard & seen disgusting examples of human life from both....Everywhere for that point.

I got to talk to pride again Friday night, shook hands with the A/D and met many adult Rams in the press box....many fine young men on the field came up to talk....Each were 1st class....And Im sure some needed their teeth driven out the back of their heads.

By the way, in all my years of playing ball after high school, church leagues were, BY FAR, the worst for language and behavior

Oh yea, back to the game

Just call it Grace atheletic magnet and be done with it.That way they would not be judged for their Charactor. And I was at the Basketball game last year and saw up close the action of those kids, never seen such lack of class all year.

I'm sure the staff will evaluate it and determine it's worth.

Watch the wing, he gives it away

Noticed it right off in round 1, first time I seen em live this year

You have the numbers of tha players? Did you hear it yourself?

My son informed me of this and he wouldn't have any reason to make it up. Pretty truthflul ole youngun. It really don't make any difference to me how they talk and act. But to say all these kids go to these small CHRISTIAN schools for the Christian atmospphere is a reach. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you have several kids at Grace for just that purpose, but it don't sound like they are in a much better enviroment than ours. Thats the point I'm making.