Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Man this just made me even more hyped! I didn't wanna talk trash but seein crap like that just gets me goin!

To be fair spike. Pride was in deep with Pujo and he misunderstood a post I made. A post that I admit was not worded as clearly as it could have been. He has apologized for these.

Guest Fall101

To be fair spike. Pride was in deep with Pujo and he misunderstood a post I made. A post that I admit was not worded as clearly as it could have been. He has apologized for these.

Alrighty. GCA may win ( I sure as heck hope not!) but I promise you they wont beat the Indians like a drum!

Well shoot, and here I thought I had kicked a little dirt off that hatchet yall seem to be burying  :evil: 

Being diplomatic don't change anything, Oneida is no different than any of the 1 and 2a schools in the East. They don't like Grace to say the LEAST.

One of the Meigs people put a post on here about the conduct and language of the Grace kids during their game. Some of the Grace posters took exception and disputed it. I'm afraid the Meigs guy got it correct. My Kid said some of our players are guilty of this type stuff,but Grace was twice as bad.Even taking the Lords name in vain. They also played really dirty in the piles,tried to injur our kids all night. They need to remove the C out of the name, it tarnishes what Christians are supposed to stand for. Iknow this is goona make people mad,but you know me, I REALLY don't care. I tell it like it is and the truth will stand when the world falls.Bet the board heats up now.

Guest Fall101

Being diplomatic don't change anything, Oneida is no different than any of the 1 and 2a schools in the East. They don't like Grace to say the LEAST.

One of the Meigs people put a post on here about the conduct and language of the Grace kids during their game. Some of the Grace posters took exception and disputed it. I'm afraid the Meigs guy got it correct. My Kid said some of our players are guilty of this type stuff,but Grace was twice as bad.Even taking the Lords name in vain. They also played really dirty in the piles,tried to injur our kids all night. They need to remove the C out of the name, it tarnishes what Christians are supposed to stand for. Iknow this is goona make people mad,but you know me, I REALLY don't care. I tell it like it is and the truth will stand when the world falls.Bet the board heats up now.

Pujo, I am afraid you have started a war :) I agree 100% in everything you said!

Uh oh! Here we go again... :(

Cmon now attacking kids character with just hearsay is way below board. I can't say if it does or doesn't happen, but I know my brother and I know the majority of these kids personally. I have watched them grow up and coached about half of them. I shouldn't even have to tell yall that just because a kid goes to a Christian school doesn't mean he is one. Like I said to the meigs poster provide numbers and I'll go personally talk to them about representing the program and school I love and helped build. Now I was enjoying this board let's check back into football.

Edited by Raven52