Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

5 had our interception late. Yall did expose us with that darn wheel route but 5 was on all night!

They seemed very effective passing even in obvious passing situations. Not sure why they didn't throw more early on. I know we don't but then again if we're passing we're losing and it's getting late :lol:

They seemed very effective passing even in obvious passing situations. Not sure why they didn't throw more early on. I know we don't but then again if we're passing we're losing and it's getting late :lol:

Simple, our line broke down and the protection wasn't there...The Mikes were not gonna have #7 having to scramble on that ankle....We only threw for 160 yds (most 1st half I think)...the int by #5 was better than a punt and our QB was killed as he released...Had we not buckled, the passing game would have been fun to watch...He was dropping dimes...But GCA's line took care of that.. #%@$~...Lol

Simple, our line broke down and the protection wasn't there...The Mikes were not gonna have #7 having to scramble on that ankle....We only threw for 160 yds (most 1st half I think)...the int by #5 was better than a punt and our QB was killed as he released...Had we not buckled, the passing game would have been fun to watch...He was dropping dimes...But GCA's line took care of that.. #%@$~...Lol

I understand. You've seen our mules, you think they can pull that plow up front?

It's gonna be tough sledding for them injuns! I ain't gonna say Oneida can't win. C'mon, I wouldn't be driving 3 1/2 hrs one way just to watch if I knew they were gonna lose.That's why they play the games. But IMHO it will take a perfectly executed perfect game plan to do it. The Rams are for real. Keep em on the sideline. If the Tribe can sustain long clock burning drives and score td's, they can win. Oneida has to score, cause them big ole 225 lb backs are gonna get theirs for Grace. This will be a battle, I can't wait

This will be an awesome night of football. I love the comments on this thread minus the tiger from mc. My sons grandfather is coming in from 7 hours away just for this game. I won't reveal who is grandson is but he should make an impact on both sides of the ball. I've watched several games of Oneida and they bring it for 4 quarters and then some. This Grace team and staff have made better progress from start to current than any of the teams in the past 3 years and with less talent IMO. Playing their best football when it counts most. I've only watched one game at Oneida and what an atmosphere. Looking forward to Friday night lights.

Guest Fall101

The ole boy is pretty good on d also. Looks like I will definately be attending. Were actually bringing several avid football fans. Can't wait

You better be yellin for those Indians Pujo!  :D

Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101

Film does not reveal how big and strong gca is...it takes a full game of EFFORT and HEART to play em...I am confident Oneida can play with em

The keyword you used was HEART! That's something this Oneida team has had all year! It's tough to beat a team with a ton of heart!

The keyword you used was HEART! That's something this Oneida team has had all year! It's tough to beat a team with a ton of heart!

Yes I agree that's exactly why these two teams are matching up Friday night as 2 of the last 8 left in 2A. Both have HEART and never quit. I can personally attest to that on this GCA team as well.