Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I've got mine as well. I don't think anyone on this topic other than maybe spike wonders where either of us stand on the subject.

I may not fully understand just yet, but I am learnin very quickly! I can get myself into trouble with my mouth, but gonna be like Pujo and keep it shut for a day or 2.

I'm just playing. Pujo you know better, I started this sucker so this is my house, I don't get ran outta my house that easy. Do I like some of the private / public conversation? Not really but I've been T'ing to long to let a few hot heads or sweater vests (sorry slice) run me off. Just yanking some chains :lol:

Raven I think it's a tie ball game & OHS gets a stop in the red zone & GCA kicks to go up by 3 & we get in for a go ahead, + PAT = 4 point Injun win! Could be wrong, probably am as a matter of fact but if I'm right. . . brilliant!

Ok I see how that could happen but it won't!

too late because we already know and it hasn't mattered. If there is a tip that you think you have figured out you still have to make the play. Just ask Meigs and Hampton

Ok, thanks. This isn't something I think I've figured out. This is something that every time GCA runs either of 2 regularly ran plays you can tell what's coming presnap. I agree you still have to stop it but going from an entire play book to a single play does aid it stopping anyone's offense. Heck I'll be in the stands, I won't be stopping anything anyway. Just an observation of a spectator. The 22 with helmets will decide this one. Edited by crow

Ok, thanks. This isn't something I think I've figured out. This is something that every time GCA runs either of 2 regularly ran plays you can tell what's coming presnap. I agree you still have to stop it but going from an entire play book to a single play does aid it stopping anyone's offense. Heck I'll be in the stands, I won't be stopping anything anyway. Just an observation of a spectator. The 22 with helmets will decide this one.

You have woke the Ram faithful up!Wonder why pride hasnt replyed back?????Verrrryyy UNUSUAL!

You have woke the Ram faithful up!Wonder why pride hasnt replyed back?????Verrrryyy UNUSUAL!

He's probably either in the bunker watching film trying to spot the tell or in the lab cloning replacements without the genetic predisposition to subconsciously do whatever whoever is doing :lol: