Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

as was stated in one of the other threads BC.......not sure where you trying to go with the Jr stuff; and if I am mistaken you let me know.......but IF you are starting to direct this CoachT bantering that we do on here at my son; I would suspect that with almost 5000 post you kinda know where the boundaries are.....there are enough CoachT Alcoa faithful on here to carry that Banner of Classlessness; you don't have to step up and take the lead on that one.

You let me know how I am to read into those comments in your post above

We know all booger...............you have already set the tone. Get ready.

Booger I spoke to a Dr friend in Chatty last week that is close to the ND program. Congrats, Jr is a very good player.

:thumb: lessur;

I am hopeful that this back and forth entertaining bantering between us all does not get derailed by some over the boundary comments from a some *&^%( * drawing cause to looking over ones shoulder at a ball game vs enjoying the play on the field.....Nobody wants this matchup to materializes more than I, so we can see how our present program really matches up to the bar of 3A FB.

Edited by Booger

:thumb: lessur;

I am hopeful that this back and forth entertaining bantering between us all does not get derailed by some over the boundary comments from a some *&^%( * drawing cause to looking over ones shoulder at a ball game vs enjoying the play on the field.....Nobody wants this matchup to materializes more than I, so we can see how our present program really matches up to the bar of 3A FB.

This was a compliment so no need to look over your shoulder Booger. We are not that kind of Goons. You are a very intelligent guy, I can tell. You speak of boundaries as if you you have crossed them with regrets. Tell me, how does that make you feel? Edited by lessur

Alcoa fans are just as loud and cantakerous as Ooltewah fans but unlike Ooltewah are winners and not wannabees.

8 teams left in 3A football. 4 Public and 4 Privates. Max_Prep website lists 53 teams in TN 3A Football. 4 Privates and 49 Publics. So we have 100% of the Privates make it to the final 8 and 8.2% of the Publics make the final 8. I wonder what could cause such a discrepancy? Anybody got any ideals?

8 teams left in 3A football. 4 Public and 4 Privates. Max_Prep website lists 53 teams in TN 3A Football. 4 Privates and 49 Publics. So we have 100% of the Privates make it to the final 8 and 8.2% of the Publics make the final 8. I wonder what could cause such a discrepancy? Anybody got any ideals?

Money and Prayer in School  :thumb:

....actually that is 4 private (ND, CPA, CAK, Lipscomb) 1 semi-private(Alcoa), and your 3 public

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Notre Dame better watch out. McMinn Central might play dirty since the odds are against them. They did the same thing to us 2 years ago.

we know that story 2 years ago also; yall survived it, we did not.....hopefully we are better prepared for it this year than 2 years ago

Booger thinkin we can handle anything they got except that woman :evil: they let loose after that soccer game the same year.....if she comes this year, Booger hopin they trailer her down in a cage this time

Booger sayin

Edited by Booger

we know that story 2 years ago also; yall survived it, we did not.....hopefully we are better prepared for it this year than 2 years ago

Booger thinkin we can handle anything they got except that woman :evil: they let loose after that soccer game the same year.....if she comes this year, Booger hopin they trailer her down in a cage this time

Booger sayin

Hahaha