Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Leave the kids out of this conversation. I got Boogers back on this one. I also keep a bondsman on retainer for special circumstances;let's not make this a special circumstance. By the way we look at one game at a time. I suggest you Alcoaians do the same. Get on your own thread and worry about your game this week. Not the next one that you might not make it to. Trickster just saying.

The Bridge is shaking on his foundation........

Y'all like to throw this out, but some States are separate. With the limit on moving up only one class I think this limits the effective multiplier.

Booger not so sure it does.....All States are separate! ....that number is thrown out to possibly slow down some the whining and snot slinging they are doing because the world has become unfair to them....Booger can assure you that he thinks it is unfair for the State of TN to tell everyone that our children at ND are .8 times better than most all the other children in the state. :mrgreen:

Not sure that one class move up limits the Multiplier 

But we are fortunate enough to have forum topic currently running that will let this debate run rapid. I think some title it w/ 4 private schools currently playing in the playoffs.....not sure why they did not list all the other privates

Booger just sayin :thumb: 

Edited by Booger

Ok guys I am here.  All year I have heard the same thing.  I am not sure how this game will turn, but I know you will get the best from our always underestimated boys in blue.  Notre Dame, hats off to your great year.  We know who you are and that you are a very quality football team.  I can assure you matchups are an interesting part of football.  Throw out all the other games of the year, they do not matter.  Central is improving week to week, unsure why we will not be able to stop the running game, we have all year.  McMinn was our first game- Defense was not the same lineup or personel that is on the field right now.  I hope that ND does look on to Alcoa, cause it might a bad idea.  If MC does go down, it will be with all they have.  Proud of what our boys have accomplished this year.

No underestimation from here Log; and Booger expects ND to get those boys and coaches in Blue their best....Believe me; the ND players and Coaches know that too; and trust me on this Log--------their not looking ahead to Alcoa...........You never know; it may be CAK that one of us is playing next week :shock: ........Your boys are 10-2 for a  reason; some people on here will often accuse those records we have on week schedules....your schedule is only as week as you can make your opponents look.....Ask Fulton, Union City or Science Hill if they care at this point....Heck; ask the Goons, Booger promises they have an answer on schedules ;)

Booger is hopin you go down and congrats on your season also....it's the State quarterfinals and lots of people would like to be here

Lend BloodCharger a few bucks so he dont have to get on the ground and crawl under the back fence to get in; its gonna be cold and wet :roflolk:

You are at 417 actual enrollment. To be moved up one class all it takes is to multiply the 417 by 1.36. Anything beyond the 1.36 doesn't matter. 

so 567 is your majical number...Got it :thumb: ...if we were still at 390; does 1.36 still work for you?....or would you say something along the lines of "anything beyond 1.45 doesn't matter"???

.....tell Booger what is that number that makes it right in Red's mind? 

No underestimation from here Log; and Booger expects ND to get those boys and coaches in Blue their best....Believe me; the ND players and Coaches know that too; and trust me on this Log--------their not looking ahead to Alcoa...........You never know; it may be CAK that one of us is playing next week :shock: ........Your boys are 10-2 for a  reason; some people on here will often accuse those records we have on week schedules....your schedule is only as week as you can make your opponents look.....Ask Fulton, Union City or Science Hill if they care at this point....Heck; ask the Goons, Booger promises they have an answer on schedules ;)

Booger is hopin you go down and congrats on your season also....it's the State quarterfinals and lots of people would like to be here

Lend BloodCharger a few bucks so he dont have to get on the ground and crawl under the back fence to get in; its gonna be cold and wet :roflolk:

Thank you Booger, I will have to admit - I am not a big fan of the pay to park either.  I have 5 children and a wife.  My oldest son plays so I am paying for six people.  I have to take out a loan just to get in the game :angry: . 

Not sure what this says but going team by team by team, Central opponents total wins 67 and losses 63.  Notre Dame 61 wins and 79 loses.  Just interesting facts.  Like I said your Leprechans can play!

Leave the kids out of this conversation. I got Boogers back on this one. I also keep a bondsman on retainer for special circumstances;let's not make this a special circumstance. By the way we look at one game at a time. I suggest you Alcoaians do the same. Get on your own thread and worry about your game this week. Not the next one that you might not make it to. Trickster just saying.

Can't stand the heat!?....stay out of the kitchen chump!

Here's to your recruiting statement.

Notre Dames record

2001 4-7

2002 4-7

2003 1-9

2004 8-4

2005 13-1

2006 8-3

2007 5-5

2008 4-6

2009 3-7

2010 1-9

2011 5-6

2012 9-3

2013 9-4

2014 11-1

So you brainiacs tell me how much has ND affected the playoffs over the last 14 years? I guess we recruit only on the years we have won. Our new coaching staff has built the program back up. I want you all to tell me why would a head coach jeopardize his career(hopes of coaching in college one day) just to win a few games? You all know (unlike Alcoa) that talent is cyclical. Every now and then you'll have a good class come through and sometimes an above average class. So the next time you open your mouth about Notre Dame please be intelligent and do some research first.

Do all the Notre Dame players (families) pay tuition? I have no accusations. I'm only asking because you brought recruiting up. I don't know a player or family for ND or McMinn Central.

Can't stand the heat!?....stay out of the kitchen chump!

Chump????? Just call me Beefcake. Little man why don't you stay on your own thread. You keep coming on here and hunting down the Notre Dame faithful. It seems to me you all are the ones looking worried. We look at one game at a time. We have to get through a very good opponent in McMinn Central this week. Just be thankful your not disrespecting my son on hear. Cause if you were I would have no problem disclosing my name and were we could meet to discuss it further. I've ask before why can't we talk football and leave religion and personal family attacks out of the equation. Go Irish

Ok. Did they already decide to stay at ND? That sucks if so. Would have been neat. If it's at ND I'm not going to pay for parking to fund the ND recruiting budget lol.

Blood Charger, your prayers have been answered.....your McMinn Central Chargers will face the ND Fighting Irish on the turf at Finley Stadium......you no longer have to worry about sneaking by the gate keepers and crawling under the fence at ND.....the offer is still open from ole' Booger; if he still needs to get you in the gate at Finley, let him know  :thumb: have a safe trip down

Do all the Notre Dame players (families) pay tuition? I have no accusations. I'm only asking because you brought recruiting up. I don't know a player or family for ND or McMinn Central.

Yes they do;except for non-athletes. If families are deemed to be in financial need,they can get need based scholorships and have to be a member of a Catholic church.. BUT THEY CAN NOT PLAY SPORTS. TSSAA requires all schools to adhere to these rules. Unlike Alcoa(open zones) you can't pay a fine or penalty and play with tuition assistance. By the way I didn't bring it up. BLOODCHARGER on an earlier post did. Edited by IrishTrickster