Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Good answer Seven.....keep'em guessing!  I a little plucked at the mention of my Tribe on here by some "non-indian" representative.  We certainly would relish the opportunity to face either of your fine schools should we advance.....instead of being a hoser prehaps UCSF could find better things than being a class clown instead of acting with class.  Good luck to both of you all Friday!

Kazannati

Hey Kazam i was making a prediction nothing more.  If you don't have anything good to say about me keep your mouth shut how about that?  We have met before and i doubt you would say something like this to my face.  No one was clowning around, i made a mistake with the 1A/2A but it was an honest mistake.  I do feel like Oneida has the better team this year and that is why i made the prediction.  Hopefully i will see you again and i promise you i will give the opportunity to address the issue.  

Hey Kazam i was making a prediction nothing more. If you don't have anything good to say about me keep your mouth shut how about that? We have met before and i doubt you would say something like this to my face. No one was clowning around, i made a mistake with the 1A/2A but it was an honest mistake. I do feel like Oneida has the better team this year and that is why i made the prediction. Hopefully i will see you again and i promise you i will give the opportunity to address the issue.

I will take Marion County or Trousdale County over Oneida by at least 14.

Well imo this is your first real test. You played some teams that haven't had a good offense, just think harper has a good game.

And you also thought SP had a good chance to upset MC. This is by no means the same situation but you have a history of a MC hater so it really is no surprise with your pick. If we make it to the next round save us your pick next week.

• Upvote 1