Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Yea I bet. I was thinking the other day about Marion this year. The coach of the round ball won't be getting all his players this year due to the football teams success. I bet that's bittersweet for round ball guys. Marion has a gold ball to win first.

I hope he doesn't get them for a few weeks. Would be nice to get a gold one but we will just wait and see. We had our middle school banquet the other night and didn't realize we have 28 8th graders. I know not all will want to play HS but that's a big class for a school this size.

I hope he doesn't get them for a few weeks. Would be nice to get a gold one but we will just wait and see. We had our middle school banquet the other night and didn't realize we have 28 8th graders. I know not all will want to play HS but that's a big class for a school this size.

They won't be going to any basketball for several more weeks. He will just have to be patient. 😉 That happens sometimes at small schools like ours. It's part of the territory.

Reliable word on the street, Unless something falls thru, Marion will be playing Sequatchie and South Pitt. Sounds like we may be picking up the boys on Signal.....Mutual interest involved.

Whitwell and Grundy on the other hand doesn't look like it will happen.

That could be a heck of a schedule if signal is picked up. Sp might be one of the easy games on the schedule.

That could be a heck of a schedule if signal is picked up. Sp might be one of the easy games on the schedule.

Yes it will. Ross was not happy with the schedule he was dealt this year. Sale Creek and Lookout Valley has to go.

Couple things is for sure that will drive future schedules with Ross; 

1) Region Games

2) Better Competition

3) Better Gates

I have much respect to the animal that is Trousdale County, but Marion County is on a different level this season. Add to the fact that they have The Ross Factor. It's a wrap.

Rick Ross is a great coach no doubt, and was trained by arguably the best coach in Ga. Im a MC guy, and we won't know how good of a head coach Ross is until after BZ gone. just reality.. I hope MC beats TC by 100.. They should beat em. Would've beat them last year if the scandal hadn't taken place. People can say what they want, but MCs players have been coached up over the past 3 years with the exception of TC week last year.. I like Ross, I'm around him a lot, but next year will be the deciding factor on whether or not he's a great head coach.. I think MC will be great next year. I have faith in Ross and hope he stays till he retires. But I ain't crowning him as Bear Bryant yet. GO WARRIORS