Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Most of the folks from MC I think knows this will be a good game. Most of the trash talk is coming from some of their neighbors down the road who are trying to live vicariously through their county brethren...like predicting a 35 point blowout. We'll see come Friday

Exactly!!!!

I haven't seen an MC fan say anything other than it will be a good game.

Most of the folks from MC I think knows this will be a good game. Most of the trash talk is coming from some of their neighbors down the road who are trying to live vicariously through their county brethren...like predicting a 35 point blowout. We'll see come Friday

exactly tcnation Trousdale is a very good football team and so are we I only give us the edge strictly cause of home field advantage and we seem to be healthier than yall

Well . . . they do all share more than 50% of their genes with their neighbors.

I might put on the chicken suit and come watch this slobber knocker.

In honor of ole TC Stinger:

stinker2.jpg

• Upvote 1

get with it? :lol: i've never been banned.

yes, you did lie, just like you are lying now.

of the 3 people you claimed to be, which one are you claiming to be today? my name is still the same.

enjoy bumping your gums on the net now that you're back from your forced absence. i made the mistake of extending you a courtesy private conversation and you proved yourself a liar on multiple occassions. i have no use for you.

you can have the last word, i know you need it, i'm not wasting another keystroke.

Cool story bro..I'm glad your done talking because I have no idea what your talking about or the 3 names you claim....Honestly I couldn't tell your name if offered a million dollars so our conversation must not have meant much to me......Maybe it meant a lot to you though I don't know....I will give you my John Hancock Friday night if you come to JasVegas...I will stand by the Train horn with my Train hat on.....

I just made a prediction. I've been wrong before, but sometimes I guess right. It's not a slam at anyone. This is a football game and I made a prediction.