Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

You can't argue the success of Trousdale's program. It's probably going to get a little vocal on here before Fridays game lol. Last year I spent the better part of an hour talking to an older gentleman from there (I wish I could remember his name. I think he was the father of a previous coach maybe???) One of the nicest people I have ever met as were a lot of people I spoke to there. They were just curious of the situation with the players and understood that the kids were affected by all of it. We all have obnoxious fans but the few I met that night were stand up people.

Edited by PurplePower68

I'll take Creasy over Ross all day everyday...and twice on Sunday.

That's good that you feel that way about your coach, ask sp how they feel about theirs. Heck, most didn't like victor. I am not ready to annoint Ross a better coach than Creasy, especially lly after one year. He does however know how to run a program and I'm sure much of it he learned from Hal Lamb at Calhoun. I look for Creasy to find weakness on film and try to exploit them however he can. Creasy is an excellent coach that knows what buttons to push. Harper is a dynamic player and my guess is that if we can stop the run, or slow it considerably then mc will win, same with tc if they stop Zeman then they will win. So you said all of your skill players were there except the fullback, which other 3 kids are out, what positions. We have our nose guard and starting running back were out Friday but hopefully they will be back. Gonna need em all!!!

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

That's good that you feel that way about your coach, ask sp how they feel about theirs. Heck, most didn't like victor. I am not ready to annoint Ross a better coach than Creasy, especially lly after one year. He does however know how to run a program and I'm sure much of it he learned from Hal Lamb at Calhoun. I look for Creasy to find weakness on film and try to exploit them however he can. Creasy is an excellent coach that knows what buttons to push. Harper is a dynamic player and my guess is that if we can stop the run, or slow it considerably then mc will win, same with tc if they stop Zeman then they will win. So you said all of your skill players were there except the fullback, which other 3 kids are out, what positions. We have our nose guard and starting running back were out Friday but hopefully. Gonna need em all!!!

Soph that broke his ankle last week. I wasn't counting him, as I don't think he really played a lot last year against you guys. I'm not sure about the other two you speak of.

That's good that you feel that way about your coach, ask sp how they feel about theirs. Heck, most didn't like victor. I am not ready to annoint Ross a better coach than Creasy, especially lly after one year. He does however know how to run a program and I'm sure much of it he learned from Hal Lamb at Calhoun. I look for Creasy to find weakness on film and try to exploit them however he can. Creasy is an excellent coach that knows what buttons to push. Harper is a dynamic player and my guess is that if we can stop the run, or slow it considerably then mc will win, same with tc if they stop Zeman then they will win. So you said all of your skill players were there except the fullback, which other 3 kids are out, what positions. We have our nose guard and starting running back were out Friday but hopefully they will be back. Gonna need em all!!!

that's a bunch of mess right there. you must be joking because you are.

that's a bunch of mess right there. you must be joking because you are.

I garuntee you Snoball Barney and ttp flip a coin to see who gets to keep that Ross mans balls dry on the sideline each Friday. I was taking to this man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said those Marion boys did not have a real fast runner like that Harper boy. Every coach these Marion people have had thought they hung the moon. Ole ttp was on cloud nine when that beck man was the coach the first year. I ain't joking either.

• Upvote 1

I garuntee you Snoball Barney and ttp flip a coin to see who gets to keep that Ross mans balls dry on the sideline each Friday. I was taking to this man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said those Marion boys did not have a real fast runner like that Harper boy. Every coach these Marion people have had thought they hung the moon. Ole ttp was on cloud nine when that beck man was the coach the first year. I ain't joking either.

Exactly, at what point do them Jasper people lose their credibility to know a good coach from a bad coach. They keep trying and history keeps proving them wrong. Heck, with a great RB even I could coach.