Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

It's a good thing because the most horrible officiating I have witnessed was at the Smith Marion game in 08.

Pass was intercepted no doubt. Play ruled a completed pass by Smith County...

I'll never forget that call even though we found a way to still win.

Antwan is still sour over that whippin. But good game TC hope you all had safe travels back home. Really enjoyed watching Harper play, his kind doesn't come around that often and when they do you better enjoy it. As for MC great game fellas. Has this old geezers blood a boiling at the beginning of the game with the turnovers but fought through adversity. I thought Zeman would have to have a great game on both sides to win and he came through. Kid is a big time player. MC is playing great team ball right now at this point of the season. Just a all around great game last night boys! Now let's start getting prepared for round 4.

Great job to TC this season. They overcame much adversity and still had a chance late in this game. I think had they been healthier it would have been different. IMO. That KO recovery looked legit. The lateral was questionable but that may have been different had TC got possession and drove down. MC kicker is great as well as Zeman. Game was a lot closer than the score

there is a documented rule against betting/gambiling on this site. i would advise you to reread the rules lest you find yourself reprimanded.

there is also an unwritten rule against making stupid bets. sadly, there is no option as to rectifying this situation since the proverbially cat(your football insight or lack there of) has been let out of the bag.

It was a figure of speech and wasn't meant literally. As far as predictions. That 21 point victory I predicted last Thursday worked out pretty good.

Just call them like I see it. Actually have called the 1A State Champion every year but 2009. It's just a prediction for this week. This Marion team is good, but not as powerful as last year's Trousdale team. I expect Marion to win this game by multiple scores. If I'm wrong then I will be here to say it.

Actually you picked SP last year in the SP/UC championship game thread

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/235661-south-pittsburg-vs-union-city-moore-man-vs-bowling-man/page-55#entry3103151

And this was my respnse

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/235661-south-pittsburg-vs-union-city-moore-man-vs-bowling-man/page-57#entry3103208

I stand corrected, I seemed to have went with my heart and picked us by 7 last season. Regardless, this old geezer is never the one that picks those blowout wins like most fans seem to do. Things change on game week sometime, but I like to call a champion the year before and see if it pans out. BTW, are you stalking me? LMBO