Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you Snoball Barney and ttp flip a coin to see who gets to keep that Ross mans balls dry on the sideline each Friday. I was taking to this man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said those Marion boys did not have a real fast runner like that Harper boy. Every coach these Marion people have had thought they hung the moon. Ole ttp was on cloud nine when that beck man was the coach the first year. I ain't joking either.

world class post right there.

.... I take that entire statement as a compliment.

7, Old Pirate ain't no kind of fan of anything purple, but TC makes even purple haters reconsider. Much respect for the Yellow Jackets round SP. Now as for this feud, the Jasper kinfolkes have a good group and theys full of pee & vinegar now-a-days. Figure this to be a dandy as most only know the tradition TC brings to each and every game. Jasper has been building for this time for several years and most believe the 2014 Warriors are a team of destiny. OP feels strongly the 2A championship is on the line come Friday. That said, With regards to choosing a winner, with total respect for TC and support of the kinfolkes Old Pirate hopes for an injury free feud and an early congrats to the winner. BTW, where in the cat hair is the Grunt? Edited by OLD PIRATE

As far as Ross is concerned - we'll see how good of a coach he is next year when he doesn't have Zeman to make him look good.  That's not meant as an insult - it's just that any coach looks good when he has a Zeman or a Westmoreland or a Sisco or a Wigfall on the field.