Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

I don't know, Roy.  That PegLeg man might git real mad if he hears yur sharin' yer cocoa with somebody else.

I garuntee you I would not give any hot cocoa to pegleg after him and powerp stole my Murphy Fair book a few years ago. Are you bringing that Beck man with you? If Grider and that Moore man come I garuntee you they will bring that Bradford man that is their body guard. You think im joking but im not.

I'm ignorant? I see Marion winning this game by a larger margin. If MTCS scored 40 plus on them, they will have a hard time stopping Zemen, Henderson and Brooks.

Do I think mc would have given up 42 points to mtcs, no we played em last year and gave up seven to them with the poor defense we had then. In my opinion though it doesn't mean we will score that much. Mtcs had a threat to throw the ball where we are gonna line up and run right at em. We are more one dimensional than mtcs is so that allows tc to overload the box to stop us. The team that stops the run will win this one in my opinion. Last year tc stopped Zeman and we didn't Harper so we will see if it can be done this year.

What's up with Marion not wanting to schedule SC next year? And sorry for going off topic just wondering why.

Reliable word on the street, Unless something falls thru, Marion will be playing Sequatchie and South Pitt. Sounds like we may be picking up the boys on Signal.....Mutual interest involved.

Whitwell and Grundy on the other hand doesn't look like it will happen.

If our tackling abilities don't improve from last week, we may be in for a long night. But then again, maybe Creasy was sandbaggin, to throw off the scouts. :rolleyes:

Scouts? Marion had people at the game? Trousdale better tackle well or it will be a very long night. I'm anxious to see how Trousdale holds up to the fast pace of Marion and The Ross Factor.

We didn't have any at the MTCS game. Now the Whitwell game is another story. Lol

Yea I bet. I was thinking the other day about Marion this year. The coach of the round ball won't be getting all his players this year due to the football teams success. I bet that's bittersweet for round ball guys. Marion has a gold ball to win first.