Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Troll, I am going to come to this game since that Moore man got beat Friday. Are you coming since that price man got beat? I will bring my Murphy Fair book and we can look at Murphy's pole and drink some hot cocoa. You think im joking but im not.

I don't know, Roy.  That PegLeg man might git real mad if he hears yur sharin' yer cocoa with somebody else.

What's up with Marion not wanting to schedule SC next year? And sorry for going off topic just wondering why.

Last I heard was we have 7 district games to play. Have to keep the sp game and Ross is friends with Hixson coach and they are trying to play each other. With 1 spot open it may be hard for both teams to get the right date. As of 2 weeks ago it was down to GC and SC for the last spot and Ross wanted to play Seq. It may still work out.

You may be right, but we heard the exact same thing about Grace last year...

You're correct, you guys heard the same thing from people on here about GCA last year. We were more talented, bigger, and higher scoring than TC. TC came to Grace and humbled us. You guys knew what to do to get the W, and the kids did it. It was a great game, but better on the TC side than ours at the end.