Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Went to college with him...he was a good dude even back then. Played linebacker if I recall. His defensive mind will only help you guys in the coming years. Anxious to see his defensive scheme Friday

I've been impressed with his scheme this year. The kids have bought in. His speed and conditioning program are exceptional. Give him a couple years and we should be a pretty good team.

I've been impressed with his scheme this year. The kids have bought in. His speed and conditioning program are exceptional. Give him a couple years and we should be a pretty good team.

Looks like he blitzes quite a bit with #1. I actually think this game will have more points scored than most people think. We definitely have to play mistake free to have a chance. Would be nice to have your depth advantage. I'm confident with the x's and o's...just not sure about the jimmies and joes. I can't remember a year where we've had so many key injuries throughout the season. We'll show up and give it our best shot

Looks like he blitzes quite a bit with #1. I actually think this game will have more points scored than most people think. We definitely have to play mistake free to have a chance. Would be nice to have your depth advantage. I'm confident with the x's and o's...just not sure about the jimmies and joes. I can't remember a year where we've had so many key injuries throughout the season. We'll show up and give it our best shot

#1 leads the Chattanooga area in tackles for loss. He will blitz a few times Friday I am sure. We have always been around the 60 number which is pretty good for a 2A club. We have 28 coming up in next year's freshman class so we should be in the 70's next season. I do believe there will be some points scored. Maybe not like the MTCS game lol but it will be exciting. Just hope we don't get embarrased.

You guys will always have a chance with Harper. I am worried to death about being able to stop him. He is just on another level. He will definitely be the best player the warriors have faced all year, as will your team.

#1 leads the Chattanooga area in tackles for loss. He will blitz a few times Friday I am sure. We have always been around the 60 number which is pretty good for a 2A club. We have 28 coming up in next year's freshman class so we should be in the 70's next season. I do believe there will be some points scored. Maybe not like the MTCS game lol but it will be exciting. Just hope we don't get embarrased.

#1 is tied for second unless playoff games are being.added.