Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Let me guess.... Another Harper?

Your joking? That Moore man is going to have to play that Creasy man next year in the playoffs and it seems like every year their is two or three Harpers on that Creasy mans team. Does them Harpers not know about contraception these days? What kind of mess is this?

Edited by Roy Dillard

Hey Ol Roy let me ask you a question, are you going to make an appearance at the game Friday night? Might be heading up to the Murvul vs SC game Friday night and was going to be a friend and put you on the V.I.P list and you could have my seat. You will just have to park at the back by the field house and come in the back gate instead of the front. I'm sure the folks I sit around would love for you to read them off the information about TC from you Murphy Fair book. Heck if your feeling generous you could even bring some fudge rounds and red bulls! :thumb:

Oldfaithful

Edited by oldfaithful

Hey Ol Roy let me ask you a question, are you going to make an appearance at the game Friday night? Might be heading up to the Murvul vs SC game Friday night and was going to be a friend and put you on the V.I.P list and you could have my seat. You will just have to park at the back by the field house and come in the back gate instead of the front. I'm sure the folks I sit around would love for you to read them off the information about TC from you Murphy Fair book. Heck if your feeling generous you could even bring some fudge rounds and red bulls! :thumb:

Oldfaithful

What kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy does not have a team named Murvul. Are you trying to trick me? Im not falling for this mess.

I was one of the chosen frozen at the MTCS game . Coach played a three man D front and spread the DB's everywhere , pretty much saying you can run all you want but we will defend the pass and run they did . MTCS just couldn't keep up with TC's running game lead by Harper ( 277 rushing , 6 TD's ) . This week TC has to stop the run . MC at home with a great running back will be a tall order to fill . TC has a lot of good players out with injurys to stay in the game with MC . Blackwell , Lannom , Dallas , and last week Harrison went down. All out of the playoffs as far as I know . This is MC's game to lose and I hope I'm wrong but MC wins by at least ten or more .

I was one of the chosen frozen at the MTCS game . Coach played a three man D front and spread the DB's everywhere , pretty much saying you can run all you want but we will defend the pass and run they did . MTCS just couldn't keep up with TC's running game lead by Harper ( 277 rushing , 6 TD's ) . This week TC has to stop the run . MC at home with a great running back will be a tall order to fill . TC has a lot of good players out with injurys to stay in the game with MC . Blackwell , Lannom , Dallas , and last week Harrison went down. All out of the playoffs as far as I know . This is MC's game to lose and I hope I'm wrong but MC wins by at least ten or more .

Are Maynard and Neal still out?