Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Just keep on thinking this is that same undisciplined Trezvant from a few years ago. This is hilarious and sad at the same time but don't worry. Just make sure you have front row seats to see what the "Memphis" style of play is really about. What exactly is "Memphis" style of play anyway, elaborate...?

I will have front row seats, probably very close to the action. Memphis style of play---utilize the athletic ability to overcome a disciplined game plan. (Gap spacing -too much or lack thereof, halftime adjustments, play calling with run/pass instead, penalties or lack of it). Memphis always has an advantage with the number of athletes on a team and this year is no different than any other---but what Memphis usually lacks is discipline. Passing games and run sets often work, when the other team doesn't adjust. Come on to CC and watch the game...you should know about mid 3rd the difference.

I will have front row seats, probably very close to the action. Memphis style of play---utilize the athletic ability to overcome a disciplined game plan. (Gap spacing -too much or lack thereof, halftime adjustments, play calling with run/pass instead, penalties or lack of it). Memphis always has an advantage with the number of athletes on a team and this year is no different than any other---but what Memphis usually lacks is discipline. Passing games and run sets often work, when the other team doesn't adjust. Come on to CC and watch the game...you should know about mid 3rd the difference.

So basically your version of Memphis football is undiciplined athletes, lol. Everybodys entitled to their opinion as wrong as it may be but if that's the case CC should blow Trezvant out the water. Im not a Trezvant fan and have no ties to the school so I definitely wouldn't miss our game to come to theirs but I've seen them this year and was overly impressed. I'm a Memphis guy so I'm pulling for all the Shelby County schools in the playoffs. Hope you enjoy the game and hope they get to show you what Memphis football really is. Where exactly is CC btw?

The 5-3 defense would be the best way to defend against the run without sacrificing pass coverage.

Either a cover 2 or a cover 1 coverage scheme would be best.

The two defensives ends would be in a 2 point stance with the nose guard in a 4 point stance. 

Both defensives tackles would be in a 3 point stance with all linebackers in a 2 point stances.

Free safety act as a safety net and corners play bump in run man to man.

FS

OLB         MLB        OLB    

C         DE       DT     N         DT         DE         C

This is what Crockett will look like on defense this Friday ! ! ! ! ! !

Good practice today guys ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

I will have front row seats, probably very close to the action. Memphis style of play---utilize the athletic ability to overcome a disciplined game plan. (Gap spacing -too much or lack thereof, halftime adjustments, play calling with run/pass instead, penalties or lack of it). Memphis always has an advantage with the number of athletes on a team and this year is no different than any other---but what Memphis usually lacks is discipline. Passing games and run sets often work, when the other team doesn't adjust. Come on to CC and watch the game...you should know about mid 3rd the difference.

Lol you're funny. Good luck CC versus the "undisciplined" athletes from Trezevant. Never mind the great coaching staff that was able to do a 360 with the team and deal with a 1000 more circumstances than CC staff, and still have the kids ready to compete each week. Great job to Coach T. White & co. Up next, White House

Johnny jones does have D1-aa offers..  Martin being one of them. Thats also according to 247 sports. 247 sports is slow to get that information around unless you're a 3-5 star recruit. Guys division 1 doesn't mean ####. Division 1 is a talent to size ratio. You could have the best linebacker in the world and if he is 5'6 he will not go division one.  

Johnny jones does have D1-aa offers.. Martin being one of them. Thats also according to 247 sports. 247 sports is slow to get that information around unless you're a 3-5 star recruit. Guys division 1 doesn't mean ####. Division 1 is a talent to size ratio. You could have the best linebacker in the world and if he is 5'6 he will not go division one.

I totally agree. A lot of players don't pass the "look test" so they don't get D1 attention even though they may be a heck of a player. Johnny Jones is a heck of a player and has great size. Has he been to any camps?

In regards to this kid with the 4.3 40 I know who you are talking about. I won't mention his name but we both know who he is. He has extremely stiff mechanics. He is fast in a straight line and thats about it. He is uncoordinated and has no hands. He does not run a 4.3 40 thats very delusional. I have seen him timed on a watch at a 4.45  so 4.6 electronic. Yes he is fast, but doesn't make him a great db for that matter. Don't even try to mention stats to me. My old #### could get interceptions against the teams we played this year. In regards to schools recruiting him there are none as far as I know. So that speaks for itself.

I think your jealous because this Crockett team is way better than the one you played on. Dyersburg, Milan, and Westview are good football teams that Crockett beat soundly. Dyersburg went 9-3, Westview 8-3, and Milan is still in the playoffs. 

Edited by caddison17