Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

As a former player of Crockett I can tell you two things. This team is overrated. Crockett I believe has won one game against a team with a winning record. Johnny is a very good player. The line is big but to say they're particularly good is a illusion. The linebacking core is good but the interior defensive line is a weak spot. If they block # 34 and get someone to lead on the corner and get that back from Trezvant to the outside it is over. The defensive backs are mostly slow. #4 is slow. you can burn him deep every time. The other db can be bullied by a tall receiver. They run a lot of coverages on defense defensive back wise and they will always be confused. Stop johhny's interior run game and the other players are just as fast as him on defense. Game is over unfortunately.

forgone conclusion?? im sure those Firebirds will have something to say about that when they make that trip to Memphis or Alamo tn next week... Nobodies worried about fulton either...

Listen......

Trezevant vs Fulton

Gold Ball Game

Fulton adds another to it's case.

Now ya'll can start talking about what ya got a coming back for next year....... :mrgreen:

Lol...PC vs Fulton! Old man at the end u will respect us trust me.

I do respect Pearls program. I congratulate you on another fine season.

However, just as I told you last year. I doubt Pearl can get by White House. If they do the Bears will stuff them in Memphis. My guess is that you have not actually seen Trezevant play. If you had you would know the truth. And yes I have seen you both.... :ph34r:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

As a former player of Crockett I can tell you two things. This team is overrated. Crockett I believe has won one game against a team with a winning record. Johnny is a very good player. The line is big but to say they're particularly good is a illusion. The linebacking core is good but the interior defensive line is a weak spot. If they block # 34 and get someone to lead on the corner and get that back from Trezvant to the outside it is over. The defensive backs are mostly slow. #4 is slow. you can burn him deep every time. The other db can be bullied by a tall receiver. They run a lot of coverages on defense defensive back wise and they will always be confused. Stop johhny's interior run game and the other players are just as fast as him on defense. Game is over unfortunately.

They have won several games this year against teams with winning records. You are wrong.

I do respect Pearls program. I congratulate you on another fine season.

However, just as I told you last year. I doubt Pearl can get by White House. If they do the Bears will stuff them in Memphis. My guess is that you have not actually seen Trezevant play. If you had you would know the truth. And yes I have seen you both.... :ph34r:

Haven't saw them in person but seen them on Hudl! I don't see what u see tho we can put up 40 on them easy. But we'll wait til next week for that, WH will not be a problem Fri.

Haven't saw them in person but seen them on Hudl! I don't see what u see tho we can put up 40 on them easy. But we'll wait til next week for that, WH will not be a problem Fri.

If you make it past WH you will not put 40 on the Bears. They will out athlete you to a man plus they bring it. They are disciplined now and well coached. The Hud is one thing but seeing them live is another....... :ugeek: