Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Different music playing! Man I wish y'all would've beat WH so we could've drop 60 on GILES.

Bruh, I love the banter but where is the White House vs. Pearl-Cohn thread? Could yall take this debate about Pearl-Cohn over there... I want to talk about these Norf Memphis boys on here and I want to read about Vaughn and Co. elsewhere...  :arrow:

Bruh, I love the banter but where is the White House vs. Pearl-Cohn thread? Could yall take this debate about Pearl-Cohn over there... I want to talk about these Norf Memphis boys on here and I want to read about Vaughn and Co. elsewhere... :arrow:

Naw my response was to old man not to you. This wasn't bout WH it's bout the old man thinking Trezevant goin to Cookeville and that's not happening. The old man scared to get on that page so he over here with that nonsense. So if u have a problem check him not me cause long as he or anybody else post bout PC I'm on em. If u don't like my post skip over it BRUH.

out athlete PCH? lol that's comedy. you obviously haven't done your research. but goodluck to all teams left.

If you make it past WH you will not put 40 on the Bears. They will out athlete you to a man plus they bring it. They are disciplined now and well coached. The Hud is one thing but seeing them live is another....... :ugeek:

In regards to this kid with the 4.3 40 I know who you are talking about. I won't mention his name but we both know who he is. He has extremely stiff mechanics. He is fast in a straight line and thats about it. He is uncoordinated and has no hands. He does not run a 4.3 40 thats very delusional. I have seen him timed on a watch at a 4.45  so 4.6 electronic. Yes he is fast, but doesn't make him a great db for that matter. Don't even try to mention stats to me. My old #### could get interceptions against the teams we played this year. In regards to schools recruiting him there are none as far as I know. So that speaks for itself.

out athlete PCH? lol that's comedy. you obviously haven't done your research. but goodluck to all teams left.

I've done mine and the conclusion is Trezevant is far more athletic and gritty than PC. PC is closer to a Crockett Co type of team. Only way PC can get the North Memphis Bears is if they are extremely deep because most of the Purple Bears go both ways.