Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Yes dumbass Crockett can pass run qb can run to we can run a wildcat trezavant will see the best o they seen all year you must not have seen some of our o line we have some monsters that can hit hard to. And Crockett's defense oh just ask north side about them they will tell you to that were not backing down we stop the run force you to pass then get pressure on your qb GO CAVS

Southaven (6A MS school) likely has a better offense than Crockett Co...

You folks talking that Discipline jazz do realize The Purple Bears were in the Semifinals just last season... Teli White got them Norf Memphis boys right. I respect how he's gotten those young men on the right track... Crockett Co.'s Jones, while very good, isn't enough and from the sounds and Highlights I've seen that's ALL the Cavs got....

Just keep on thinking this is that same undisciplined Trezvant from a few years ago. This is hilarious and sad at the same time but don't worry. Just make sure you have front row seats to see what the "Memphis" style of play is really about. What exactly is "Memphis" style of play anyway, elaborate...?

What's funny is those kids weren't ALL the WAY undisciplined... They felt like they were getting cheated and they didn't deal well with that adversity but to have been there in the State Title Game in 2010 they had to have a little discipline just not enough to deal with Blatant Cheating (in their minds, in the heat of the moment)... But I agree with ya

Yeah but you dont understand there not gonna hold our offense! We have more weapons than Johnny and trezavant will find that out Friday and our defense is no push over either were quick and disciplined d line ready to fight up front with trezavant s line

#1 Jamal Jones is better than Johnny Jones, however Johnny is very good. I respect his game

#2 At what point in the last 2-3 years has Trezevant shown that they are NOT disciplined?

#3 This will be the most physical game Crockett has played.  Believe it. North Memphis Bears hit hard and grind. grit and grind

#4 Alamo and Maury City will get will get infiltrated with disciplined athletes that are fast, hit hard, and are led by an experienced staff that have been to the big dance, learned from mistakes, and these seniors are ready to build on a semifinal loss last year.

I will sit back and watch :popcorneater: