Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Here is my unbiased opinion. Should be a good game but If both teams bring thier A game , Trezevant wins. Guarentee Trezevant has the best defense that Crockett has seen and have have one of the best group of linebackers in the state. Im sure a lot of people are not going to believe it but Mr Jones will not be the best back on the field next Friday night. Good luck to both teams. I will be pulling for Crockett.

I agree with your point.  However, Mr. Jones will be the best back on the field (just not Johnny.)  #9 for Trezevant, Jamal Jones, is the fastest back I have seen in quite some time.  It will be very difficult for Johnny to break through to the second level of the Bear's defense. 

Trezevant 33

Crockett County 16

Might be the best matchup in the State in any classification. I predict CC will pull this one out. Too much discipline on the O Line and D Line and it's not a "Memphis" style of play. It's athleticism with discipline in CC.....CC by 10

Just keep on thinking this is that same undisciplined Trezvant from a few years ago. This is hilarious and sad at the same time but don't worry. Just make sure you have front row seats to see what the "Memphis" style of play is really about. What exactly is "Memphis" style of play anyway, elaborate...?

Remember last year when Trezevant held the Dyersburg offense to only 7 in the QF. I imagine Trezevant has some players back 

That was last year and we are not talking about what they did to Dyersburg last year.

Dyersburg scored 14 on them last Friday.

Crockett is a better team than Dyersburg this year.