RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

So LC improved 6 points....

No them team improved about 35 points.The coach was about 28 points worse.Team did ascwell as they could against an excellent team that was given a short field and 4 diwn territory.I could have grabbed about 10 more guys that are 60 years old and scored against that same tired LC defense under those circunstances.Dont expect the Bashville Christian coach to gor for 4th and 12 to 15 yards 3 tines and nit even at midfield

Have made several games this year, most of them at home.  I have seen Union City play/whip Dresden two games and now lake County.  Lake County fought very hard and #4...you are a good back.  Lake County was better that last time we played them ( 6 points on defense ) as Union City scores 56.  For a small team in numbers...lake Co you should be very proud.  You fought hard the entire game.  Now the much anticipated game everyone has been talking about since last year...Union City WILL HOST NCS.  They will be more than likely the best team we have faced outside of Trenton.  Remember, we beat Trenton very handily.   Union City has the best athletes top to bottom of any team starting 11 of ANY team in West Tennessee.  You want to argue...your season I over...we have beat who we have had to beat.  NCS will be tough but if we are on our game whether they are or not.  Union City runs the ball all night and NCS can't outscore Union City. I AGREE.Union City is loaded and an excellent team

mrbigster,

If you are going to post at least make complete sentences that make sense.  Another blunder by the poster it appears.  I guess your typing and grammar skills are comparable to your coaching skills.  Coach Puckett did the best he could with what he had.  You have a Falcon helmet as your pic and usually wear your Falcon cap when at games but get on here and post mostly negative comments towards our program.  Either get on the wagon or get off.  Don't show up when things are good.

Union City I wish you the best of luck next week.  Bring that gold ball back to our region!  The Falcons fought you hard tonight but you have so many weapons.

Bigster Really? The game is over and was never close at all. LC played tough. Wilkes is a great running back. I didn't have time to type play by frigging play because I was watching the game. LC had some moments but UC dominated. Go to the basketball boards. Geez.

I was at the game.Union City may have scored anyway but would have done so from 65 yards instead of 30.and you know the LC coach went fir a furst diwn on 3 different occasions.and not close to mid field.We know UC is loaded but would you have went for it and did you really belueve Lake Co would.Come on man.Take your UC blinders off.They did dominate if you call 450 yards to 290 dominatind and the coach gave UC short field most of the night.Cas see maybe going for it on 4th and 2.Not 4th and 12 and 16.Unless only a couple minutes left.Not in the 2nd and 3rd quarter

mrbigster,

If you are going to post at least make complete sentences that make sense. Another blunder by the poster it appears. I guess your typing and grammar skills are comparable to your coaching skills. Coach Puckett did the best he could with what he had. You have a Falcon helmet as your pic and usually wear your Falcon cap when at games but get on here and post mostly negative comments towards our program. Either get on the wagon or get off. Don't show up when things are good. By the way.I have been on the wagon.Both bad and good.I have seen some of the best Falcon teams and skme of the worst..probably have been to more football and basketball games than anyone still alive.I, d bet on that.Lake Has done very well this year overall.For the number of players.Coach had done ok overall as well.Wouldnt give him an A against Greenfield, also going fir 4th downs 3 times and did nit maj e any if them.But at least they were 4th and 4 or close.As for also being on the wagon, I am and have a right to my opinion.Things aren't always going to be great in Falcon land and I understand that.But I am nit going to sugar coat terrible coaching decisions.That is his decision.His right as a coach.But keep doing those things and he may not be the coach very long.As a fan, a true dedicated fan, I will post what I see.Good or bad.Dint call out any players.And same gere.If you always want to read false threads or sugar coating all the time, maybe you need to jump off the band wagon or get offvCoachvT

Union City I wish you the best of luck next week. Bring that gold ball back to our region! The Falcons fought you hard tonight but you have so many weapons.

He may be a great guy but if he did the best he could, would have to see him at his worst..I know he had to gamble.4th and 2 is gambling.Its stupidity on 4th and 11 and 16 unless about 2 minutes left.Hope you go to Greenfield with him when the time cones if you thought that was good coaching..Now go back until about a month ago and look at my grammar.Very good.But now am usuing a small tablet and letters are very close.Maybe Ill proof read from now on just for you. Edited by mrbigster

I was at the game.Union City may have scored anyway but would have done so from 65 yards instead of 30.and you know the LC coach went fir a furst diwn on 3 different occasions.and not close to mid field.We know UC is loaded but would you have went for it and did you really belueve Lake Co would.Come on man.Take your UC blinders off.They did dominate if you call 450 yards to 290 dominatind and the coach gave UC short field most of the night.Cas see maybe going for it on 4th and 2.Not 4th and 12 and 16.Unless only a couple minutes left.Not in the 2nd and 3rd quarter

I must admit I thought that going for it the way and the times LC did was not the best move. I will give you that. LC played a good game and played their hearts out. The Falcons simply need more players. I thought that the LC coach was just trying to win anyway he could. He took some ill advised chances but I can't blame him

Beating someone 56-6 is a beat-down...It is dominating an opponent...LC's ONLY chance to win was to gamble on everything and hope UC was out in LaLa Land mentally....They knew pretty much it didn't matter whether it was from 35 yards out or 75 UC was going to score...The punt, in my opinion, was simply practice for next week...What happened ??... Cook pinned the Falcons on the one yard line...Union City outscored this bunch 118-12 this year and 168-28 in three games over two seasons...There really is nothing LC or their coaches or fans could have done to avoid the beatings they took in those games...

I must admit I thought that going for it the way and the times LC did was not the best move. I will give you that. LC played a good game and played their hearts out. The Falcons simply need more players. I thought that the LC coach was just trying to win anyway he could. He took some ill advised chances but I can't blame him

That's all I'm saying.Everyone knew LC was big underdogs.Knew they were going to gamble.I postedvthat about 4 days ago.Gambling is 4th and 2, 3 maybe 4 yards and at least close to mid field.4th and 12 and 16 more than likely isn't going to happen and only put LC in a worse situation.Maybe UC does scre anyway from 75 yards out.But if they do, more than likely taking an extra 4 or 5 minutes and maybe not scoring as many points and the clock runningno doubt UC is the bestvteam in the area and I believe the state.I personally think they are better thsn last year

LC had to gamble. That was the only chance they had. UC is just on a different level than everyone else this year. LC coach did all he could do. LC players played hard and made UC work harder for the win but the facts are they dominated the falcons in every phase of the game. LC has nothing to hang their heads about. UC has done that to everyone they played. LC had a very good year considering all the adversity and tragedy that has struck LC this year. Coach Puckett and his staff done an amazing job keeping the falcons on track this season. The falcons improved all season long. The players did not do that by themselves. If you don't like the coaches that's fine but no need to bash them. I am very close to the program and know what goes on day and day out. You judge them on a Friday night but you don't see the work they put in with the kids daily. Be careful what you wish for. We might really get a terrible coach if they leave. LC program needs a coach to stay not leave every 2 years. These coaches got LC has far as they could go in the playoff's. That is a huge deal. Nick Saban could not have gotten them any futher.