RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

Have made several games this year, most of them at home.  I have seen Union City play/whip Dresden two games and now lake County.  Lake County fought very hard and #4...you are a good back.  Lake County was better that last time we played them ( 6 points on defense ) as Union City scores 56.  For a small team in numbers...lake Co you should be very proud.  You fought hard the entire game.  Now the much anticipated game everyone has been talking about since last year...Union City WILL HOST NCS.  They will be more than likely the best team we have faced outside of Trenton.  Remember, we beat Trenton very handily.   Union City has the best athletes top to bottom of any team starting 11 of ANY team in West Tennessee.  You want to argue...your season I over...we have beat who we have had to beat.  NCS will be tough but if we are on our game whether they are or not.  Union City runs the ball all night and NCS can't outscore Union City. 

Edited by ucdiditagain

UC holds on a 4th and 11 with a Taylor INT...Turnover #1....

Lake co runs about 3vyards from zwilkes, then about 12 yards from Wilkes to the UC 27.First down.3 yard run from Wilkes.4 down territory and keep running zwilkes as ges had 3 carries already for 15 yards.So lets run Wilkes.On 2 down, a pass play incomplete.Now 3rd and 7.zrun the ball and get at least 2 yards , still have 2 downs for a first down but more importantly keep the clock running and UC can't score.Lake zco passes and is intercepted.Coaching blunder number 1.But we knew he was going to gamble

UC holds for no gain LC punts UC takes over at LC 27[/quote ]Union city punts ball to 1 yard line.Lake Co runs 3 plays just to try to get gall outof end zone.Punts from the end zone.27 yards.Cant expect to stop UC on z short field and 4 down territory.Down 14-0 but not really anything the players could really have prevented considering the circumstances for both touchdowns

Ball goes over on downs UC driving.

Lake co has a 4th down and 11 yards on about their own 30.Punt the ball coach.I know LC has to gamble but can't let them have the ball only 30 yards away.Maybe UC would score anyway but make them go about 65 yards instead of 30.? Would eat uo more time also and at least keep the score down.Coaching blunder again

LC gets the ball at the half. UC must stop them and break their spirit. If that is possible. Wilkes is a great back but tonight has run into a better defense.

Wilkes scores from about 62 yards out.You left that outvand UC is keying on him.Had aboutv40 yards in first quarter and was close to breaking a huge play but tripped over hiw own feet Edited by mrbigster

After a LC fumble UC scores again 49 -6

Left something out beforevthe fumble and Uc, s last touchdown.Lake Co is on their iwn 29 yard line.4th and 11.Punt the ball ck ach.Not going to win but hopefully run some clock and at least try to keep the score down.Oh no.Lake Co for moving.Now 4th and 16.Surely a punt now.No, he, s going for it.I know LC is going to gamble but pure stupidity.UC scores at least 4 touchdowns from coacing decisions.Went fot it on 4th and 11 twice and 4th and 16 once.Stupidity